Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Hamster

1. Hamster

Denied Star's App

-1 Inactive havent seen you on in a while some rules u don't know but if u get a bit more active and more understanding of the rules I may change it
  2. Hamster

Accepted Raful's Staff App

+1 Fit for staff , Knows rules well , Great person
  3. Hamster

Denied First Application

-1 Good app but i have not seen you on once of u do change ur activity I will +1
  4. Hamster

Denied Bigmike7009's Staff App

+Active/nice/good in rp/Fit for staff/knows the rules
  5. Hamster

noobs wnn

noobs wnn
  6. Hamster

Accepted RyanHasDementia's Staff Application

+1 Good lad
  7. Hamster

Denied My ban appeal

Hello mattman I Warned you for prop Blocking seen ur recent warns For prop block by Parks and King ET I had watched u do it about 3 Times and ruin RP For a lot people. So I Went to the decision of a cooldown ban
  8. Hamster

Accepted Banned for absolute no reason

Ok but u infact did say it so I banned you cause u said it
  9. Hamster

Accepted Banned for absolute no reason

Hello Joe i was Trying to talk to another member of staff and You had came up to me and Repetedly called me a Gyp** Twice Called me and continued to call fat Pik** and Just abused me around so I banned u For it
  10. Hamster

Denied Staff app!

-1 Is banned has multiple warnings dosent no rules I have had to warn/ban him multiple times today Currently not fit for staff.
  11. Hamster

Accepted my application

Netural Never seen u on good staff app if u become more active i will change it to a +1
  12. Hamster

Accepted Bring LM Back T Need more Compitetion

You -1 everything idk who you are?
  13. Hamster

Accepted Staff Application

100% percent fit for staff , Friendly in RP , Nice person , Very active , Deserves staff and A responsibly on this server +1
  14. Hamster

Denied staff aplication

-1 Never seen you on Staff app is ok just a bit vague but if ur on ill make sure to try RP with you and see the way u play
Top Bottom