Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by HART Kai

1. HART Kai

Accepted i wana explain why i left the server when chased

you disconected, its in the logs. you was in an RP situation and then it shows "disconected by user" so you was banned for that reason
  2. HART Kai

Denied Warn apeal

i told you to stop placing Isreali flags all around westfielf and front of PD, you ended up spamming lots of them on courthouse hence the warn https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2466357932345239479/B78A8395A8A36BAB479C74BB21F922CD334AF94B/
  3. HART Kai

Denied Kai staff report

this player Failed to advert carjack multiple times and after stealing multiple cars was mingeing. i told the player to read the rules which they didnt do and they was also abusive to other players. from my point of veiw the didnt look like they was going to RP and even when i told them to they...
  4. HART Kai

Accepted Mr Miyagi Staff Application

(y)(y)
  5. HART Kai

Denied Bruce Eagle Warn Appeal

using your scope is still pointing a rifle at us and a threat to us. we was justified in that. and when we saw you go into your base that is when we raided
  6. HART Kai

Denied Bruce Eagle Warn Appeal

Madrid and i left because he misclicked (after he rebinded his keys). we left your base. when we drove past and saw you in the water some time later you aimed a weapon at us both which caused us to open fire as you was a threat to us. we then proceded to raid your base. we could not get out of...
  7. HART Kai

Denied Bruce Eagle DEAF Warn Appeal

after multiple times infront of other staff members and players i asked you to calm down. you told me where to go (begins with an F and ends in 2). you ended up further insulting Madrid (staff member) in OOC. you was muted by both me and Rashy for your disrespect. after unmuting you, you came...
  8. HART Kai

Accepted Discrimination warn appeal

you got that warning after being told to stop calling me a certain word. you failed to listen so you recived the warning
  9. HART Kai

Denied incompetent Tmod that wouldnt let me explain my self and had a hissy fit when ever i spoke

you was warned for FTA not for throwing insults at me. after i asked you to stop you didnt but i looked past that and only gave you FTA. when i was trying to speak to your friend you wouldnt stop cutting me off and being disrespectful so i had to gag you. you was frozen becuse you kept moving...
Top Bottom