Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Peppino

1. Peppino

Accepted Ban Appeal

Any response?
  2. Peppino

Accepted Ban Appeal

as i stated this person told me he knew a way to get into platinum lounge and i was curious about it. So we went searching for a platinum member and he asked this member if he could load into the lounge(him being ignorant about the fact that it was a bug) said yes sure, and boom. That was it.
  3. Peppino

Accepted Ban Appeal

sheeeeeeeesh
  4. Peppino

Accepted Ban Appeal

just want to get unbanned, i sat on someone's lap lol.
  5. Peppino

Accepted Ban Appeal

That's what happened, what do i have to say? like i cannot make up a story about something that didn't happen, expecially when i just want to play your server.
  6. Peppino

Accepted Ban Appeal

Well how can i show you the truth, that's what happened what am i supposed to say?
  7. Peppino

Accepted Ban Appeal

I had tried to click the button on the bot whilst the server was lagging to go there cus i was curious about it and after the server stopped lagging it had teleported me in, so i thought it was accessible by any player.
  8. Peppino

Accepted Ban Appeal

Made the appeal with a diff account btw.
  9. Peppino

Accepted Ban Appeal

Name: Peppino SteamID64: 76561198408491091 Date Of Ban Issue: 23/04/2021 Member of Staff: Unknown Ban Reason: Why Should We Unban You: I am a pretty active member with 0 warnings and 0 strikes, always respected the rules and never violated them, so i don't see why i should get perma banned. I...
Top Bottom