Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Jackie

1. J

Accepted Got Banned Due To Gmod Crashing

You'll be unbanned soon, resigned just now.
  2. J

Accepted Got Banned Due To Gmod Crashing

You disconnected while being arrested, logs showed it wasn't a crash. You would probably have been banned by the staff member arresting you if I wasn't on duty at the time. It'll probably be accepted anyway, because it's your first punishment I believe.
  3. J

Accepted Corduroy’s Staff Application

Neutral 1 I've seen you on server a few times mostly NCA, but you roleplay well and seem like you would be a good candidate for the staff team. That is from my good interactions with you however, your rule knowledge is a tiny bit lacking in the application. (B14 rule for example, if you knew it...
  4. J

Accepted Bobness's Staff Application

+1/Neutral You are quite active, you seem to know your riverside stuff especially since you have been playing in the more og riverside, application is good and my interactions have been pretty chill with you.
  5. J

Accepted Arnholds Ban Appeal

So I believe this is the situation where you were SAS, a government official killed you and called for NHS to come to revive you. As they were waiting for NHS to revive, you just disconnected from the server. Believe Taxman reported you and has a clip of it which I've seen, but yeah that's...
  6. J

Accepted unban appeal

Hello, Jef. If you really had internet issues as you say, that it would for some reason "cause a freeze frame and then your game would close on its own" at the exact time of this roleplay scene. The story is just really hard to believe, why it didn't leave the message "timed out". Why the power...
  7. J

Denied Ryankz11's Application (Second Attempt)

+1 Often on the server now that the PC is back. You are calm and a nice person from my interactions. Application has alright detail and length. Has experience in staffing, is mature and knows server rules pretty well. Think you'll make a good staff member.
  8. J

Accepted warning appeal

I shall provide some context to those "unbeknowing": Abdul (or smith idk) is at RS mansion and Max asks him to leave the area, Abdul then leaves the area goes out of sight idk how far or how long, comes back to the white mansion just beside and buys the doors to the base. Max sees this goes to...
  9. J

Accepted Margaret/Nebula's unban appeal

I get that a NITRP 2-week ban for a few false arrests I witnessed you do (one AFK guy who just spawned, me who did nothing at all to you, a hobo who was harassing you and you said he would get a 1-year but gave him a 10) it is a bit harsh. I mean there's no telling you might not even have...
  10. J

Accepted Benny's staff application.

+1 impressive punishment history, the application is good, only good interactions with him, very mature and professional when needs to be. never seen this guy mad at anyone you would think his only mode is nice mode.
  11. J

Accepted Warning Appeal (OliMatrix)

Hello, use the provided format for warn appeals please : ) (not handling your appeal just needed you to do that) Name: SteamID64: Date of warning issue: Member of staff: Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?
  12. J

Accepted Hazeders ban appeal

So the reason for the ban overall, you were encouraging another player to break rules and do stuff for you and with you while you were on NCA. You had also been warned that same day for 2x counts of illegal activities as a government official. Where at the time after having spectated you a lot...
  13. J

Denied Subhinne staff application

-1 Still barely plays on the server, your application was basically just copied from your last one expect you made a few grammatical changes. Also able to see that because 2.9 is no longer the bombing thing, it's switched if you had used the new format you would know. Application could be...
  14. J

Accepted Staff Application

Neutral 1 While you are active and sometimes a nice person to roleplay with, your rule knowledge in my opinion is not quite there. Have taken notice of police chases you do rarely pull over even though it is a rule to pull over for police. Sits I've been in with you were I've had to verbal you...
  15. J

Accepted Taxman application

-1 From my interactions I would say you are quite annoying, when the GTA phone was a thing you would just obnoxiously spam call me randomly. I asked you nicely to get rid of my contact number and for you to stop calling. Seems from your warning records, that you haven't really changed too much...
Top Bottom