Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by James Pond

1. James Pond

Denied Bigmike7009's Staff App

-1 reason he told me to plus 1 it
  2. James Pond

Denied Ban Appeal

What i said was true and you did admit to using hacks in the sit and how you didnt care if you got banned , so i still belive that the ban was correct and i belive he should probably not lie in the forums.Also you deleted all the clips https://streamable.com/3mmqp6 this was the link but u have...
  3. James Pond

Denied Ban Appeal

So what happend was he called a sit about car minge and i was gonna spectate that person bc apparently he was car minging, so to speed things up i asked if he had a clip and he said yes and before he put the link in chat he told me that he was using ESP in the video and I looked at the video and...
  4. James Pond

Denied 2 strikes and warn for 'rdm'

Just want to say that you do realize i cant give strikes right that comes from T. And what happened is u got shot while being arrested then later found that person and then randomly killed him which is not a valid reason to kill him after the situation ended so therefore it was RDM and if you...
  5. James Pond

Denied car minge warning appeal

Actually it is true because this was when cars for some reason took very little damage to crashing and wouldnt of destroyed the car full only damaging it. so then i still belive the warn was fair and should stay.
  6. James Pond

Denied car minge warning appeal

I was watching you for about 3 min and saw u crashing into everything and then saw u go as fast as u can into the garage door which u somehow no-colided through so then i dragged u away from the area and warned you for car minging.And in the rules it says " Anything from driving on the wrong...
  7. James Pond

Denied NLR Warn Appeal

Bruce u were killed during a PO raid (next to bridge) and then decided to respawn at Little town and go back to the PO within 5 min therefore breaking NLR. If u look in the rules u will see that "NLR or New Life Rule implies that you should not interact with anything from your previous life for...
  8. James Pond

Accepted Staff Application

1.1: What is your in-game name?James Pond 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 Year 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:607296878 1.7 What is your Discord?KERMIT#5496 1.8 References (if...
  9. James Pond

Denied staff aplication

-1 who r u
  10. James Pond

T now overpowered

Honestly Jon think about it t have access to platinum guns for free which absolutely destroys any gov in a gun fight which rly doesn’t make any sense they also can easily out gun custom jobs E.g I used to take t 3 ppl to kill 1 PYC member but now 1 T can outgun 3 PYC members No offence to T got...
  11. James Pond

T now overpowered

Why can t gun dealer buy black market weapons ?? Isn’t that for play like there is basically no pint to buy a custom job or buy play just play in t and you get it all for free
  12. James Pond

Denied PurpleAki app

+1 Good Person Very Chill
  13. James Pond

Denied Berrys app

39672345 -39672347
Top Bottom