Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by jimmybob2939

1. jimmybob2939

Denied Leeroy doesn't know how to read

I clearly stated in my ban appeal it "still wasn't" mass DM as i killed one person in crossfire. but yet it was sill diend so i got falsely banned then try to appeal it then it dosent get a appeal you gotta love the riverside staff team.
  2. jimmybob2939

Denied Ban appeal

yes i killed someone in spawn but it was crossfire as i adverted you could have seen that in the logs and i dont think people who are afk in spawn will care very much any and this is still not mass rdm as it was one kill in crossfire
  3. jimmybob2939

Denied Ban appeal

Name: Ham steam id: STEAM_0:1:593666584 date of ban issue: 17/03/2023 member of staff: Scolas ban reason: why we should unban you?: I think you should unban me because the reason i was banned is simply not true i was in spawn and one person started to knife my gang member so i killed him this...
  4. jimmybob2939

Accepted Hams unban appeal

Name: Ham Discord-ID:608700991398740018 Ban reason: posting inappropriate gifs Ban Date:13/04/2022 Why should we unban you? I'm sorry for posting they things, I definitely shouldn't have and it was very unprofessional of me. I would appreciate if the ban was removed/shortened as i need to use...
  5. jimmybob2939

hi im ham

hi my name is ham
  6. jimmybob2939

Denied Pizza Man Staff App.

+1 he is very active and kind and friendly
  7. jimmybob2939

Accepted Ham ban appeal

I also feel I like I didn't do most of things said I will take cop baiting but that is it
  8. jimmybob2939

Denied Eric Nelson staff report

still never let us explain everything and you didn't warn us about any of the "mic spam, car minge or cop baiting", we had no chance to explain ourselves and didn't get given an opportunity to say anything.
  9. jimmybob2939

Accepted Ham ban appeal

still never let us explain everything and you didn't warn us about any of the "mic spam, car minge or cop baiting", we had no chance to explain ourselves and didn't get given an opportunity to say anything.
  10. jimmybob2939

Denied Eric Nelson staff report

Eric Nelson Junior Admin 30th November 2021 about 6 people including myself were doing a kidnapping RP in a small house, we decide as a joke to spawn printers in to make "money" when we do this and about 6 printers in an admin clears all decals and props etc, this creates alot of lag, eric tps...
  11. jimmybob2939

Accepted Ham ban appeal

name Ham steam ID 1187333169 Members of staff: Eric Members of staff's rank: No idea 30/11/21 About six of us went up to some house behind a cave and placed printers (having no idea it would lag the server) to make money and thought it would be funny to have so many printers in one area. Eric...
  12. jimmybob2939

Denied Staff report on ERIC

I got an RDM warn when my friend asked me to kill him he did not check logs or get any sort of proof all i what is my warn removed
Top Bottom