Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by john fries

1. john fries

Denied audis staff app

Hes a Ex Management Wara
  2. john fries

Denied audis staff app

Hmm https://riverside-roleplay.com/forums/index.php?threads/john-fries-staff-application.3046/ looks a little familiar Bros ex management too
  3. john fries

Closed cooldown appeal

I was a witness to this situation and strongly believe that the staff member involved (waltuh) did this to target said player. They didn't do anything wrong.
  4. john fries

Accepted Spoons Staff Application.

Neutral / +1? I do believe that you have matured to a level that you could become staff, my only issue would be sometimes you may say things at the wrong time. I think sometimes you need to know the right place and time to have a joke and when to be serious. However, I know that you have...
  5. john fries

Denied Yung Killy's staff application

-1 The effort in this application seems low, Low detail and points that look somewhat copied and pasted. I have also never seen you on the server, your steamID has never been used in any of the discords to fill out a rank request, and searching your name on a server list website comes up with...
  6. john fries

Staff Requirement Suggestions

Honestly, 15+ would make sense unless specifically pointed out my a member of management. Think the case should be a somewhat hidden rule so that people don't just lie on their apps. Mics are already a requirement same with afk
  7. john fries

Accepted Jackie's staff application

+1 Ever since I've known Jackie, he has been helpful, nice, caring and more. All the personality traits that you want from a staff member, Jackie has it. He has an amazing knowledge of the rules and always ensures that if he struggles to understand something, that he is not afraid of asking for...
  8. john fries

Accepted Ban Appeal

I had sent a message to king relaying the information. Although I do not remember the exact case on what you did. I do however remember yourself and other members all attempting to crash the server. There was a group of people trying to crash the server with a multitude of different ways, and I...
  9. john fries

Denied Add some stuff to the server

not the point lmao. Only civ jobs that'll be added will be the ones that are in the JobsTM
  10. john fries

Can vouch

Can vouch
  11. john fries

alr bud

alr bud
  12. john fries

Denied staff application

-1 It appears you have copy and pasted parts of your staff app from other sources.
  13. john fries

You're bald

You're bald
Top Bottom