Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Osama Ahmed

1. Osama Ahmed

Denied osama ahmed trial mod report

Hello sir , I kicked you because there was multiple cases of you just ramming into cars such as my own I have witnesses to said event who have argued that you didn't stop and rammed straight through my car with no intentions of stopping . I pulled you into a sit and kicked you for car minge as...
  2. Osama Ahmed

Accepted Osama Ahmed Staff Application

ill be honest with you , I knew it was bub games and was giving content.
  3. Osama Ahmed

Denied Staff Aplication

-Neutral but bit of advice fix the grammar and answer 3,5 otherwise from that good luck with the application :)
  4. Osama Ahmed

Accepted Osama Ahmed Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name?- Osama Ahmed 1.2 How old are you?- 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?-yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?- over a year but recently become a lot more active. 1.5 Are you fluent in English?- yes 1.6 What is your...
  5. Osama Ahmed

Denied Jon player report

Member: Jon Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204519116 Date of Incident: 23/10/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: mass rdm even in spawn , whole server complaining Evidence on the incident : DM me for the clip @mammalman7#9163
Top Bottom