Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Karl White

1. Karl White

Denied Ban appeal

Karl White SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6041536 I got banned 23.02.24 No idea who banned me. it says i got banned by console No reason given for the ban and it happened while i wasnt even playing. no idea why i got banned. i might have gotten 2 warns last night but idk how that could get me perma banned...
  2. Karl White

Closed Appeal

are you accusing me of being a pedofile? also its does* not dose. and obviously the server doesnt, cause why the fuck would someone think that? i only said that cause i was slightly irritated that i got warned for calling mr bean the funny word. also no jackie isnt a pedofile. also those...
  3. Karl White

Closed Appeal

Name: Karl White/ xXx_69IzabellaBr33der69_xXx SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6041536 Date of ban issue: 07-02-24 20:02 GMT+1 Member of staff: Thorn Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you? cause all the things i said last night where jokes and i obviously didnt mean it. if you knew me that would...
Top Bottom