Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Kunac

1. Kunac

Denied Make SCO higher-ups spawn with an MP5

Suggestion: Make SCO higher-ups spawn with an MP5 How will this benefit the community: The SCO higher up's currently spawn with an L85A2 which is very unreliable, when lower downs spawn with the mp5 which can actually deal with a situation. Sometimes SCO doesn't have the time to get an AR15 at...
  2. Kunac

Accepted Ban apeal for GUTS

So, I was called to get on the server by Flixz, and he told me that he was constantly getting RDM'ed. When I got on the server I told Flixz to join the support waiting room and then he presented me with all the clips. In the clips, it showed me you constantly killing him with no valid RP reason...
  3. Kunac

Closed Pro Lockpick doesn't work

Just lockpick them with a normal lockpick.
  4. Kunac

Denied another bs ban

So, when I took the sit, I was shown a clip of you stabbing an NHS member in cuffs then when you got arrested and were being driven to the PD you left and rejoined while you were in cuffs, so i banned you for LTARP.
  5. Kunac

Accepted Unadequate ban

Hello, so let me explain. There were a lot of sits coming in for RDM, and RDM to an NHS member, there was no SOD so I took it. After bringing you, you didn't explain anything, so I decided to check logs, where I saw you randomly stab 2 people looking away (One of them being NHS), after that I...
  6. Kunac

a

a
  7. Kunac

Denied Kunac Staff Report

Check tunnels, it says 20 mph there's a sign right in front the tunnel
  8. Kunac

Denied Kunac Staff Report

Hello, as you said he was brake checking you, he wasn't as he was texting me in pm's (I'm not sure before that though), so you crashed into him, so I didn't mind that, but I still stuck around for a bit. Then in the tunnel, the speed limit was 20, where he was slowing down and you crashed into...
  9. Kunac

Accepted Dave Carter's Staff Application '3'

+1 Great guy, Great app, deserves a chance.
  10. Kunac

Denied Jimothys 4th (I think) staff app

alright
  11. Kunac

Denied Jimothys 4th (I think) staff app

-1 I see you on, but not enough, and you haven't answered question 2.8, you are a good guy but im sorry
  12. Kunac

Denied Craftys staff app

-1 Don't think you are a good fit for staff, didn't even try on your application.
  13. Kunac

Denied Dushene Ham Staff Application

-1 Never seen you online, and I myself am pretty active.
  14. Kunac

Denied Remove combat jumping

-1 I can see what your point is, but as Daniel said this isn't a serious RP server. It's not really unfair when everyone can do it, you just have to hit your shots.?
  15. Kunac

Kunac's Greeting

Hi guys, I'm Kunac. I am slavic, and funny (thats what others say), thats it ;)
Top Bottom