Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Kyousuke

1. Kyousuke

Accepted GoodFortuna's staff app v2

+1 Known him for a long time outside of gmod, I believe he's fit for staff Good luck
  2. Kyousuke

Accepted Big Gav Staff Application

+1 -Known him for years and i've been staff with him on a DarkRP server called "ASAPGaming", also been staff with him on a CSGO Jailbreak Community server called "Extreme Network". Both servers are long shut down unfortunately. -I believe he would do good in this position because he knows how...
  3. Kyousuke

Denied Juggernaut Staff App

+1 -Seen you on quite a bit -Seem like a nice guy -Good knowledge of the rules -1 -App lacks some detail Overall a large +1 Good luck on your application fella
  4. Kyousuke

Accepted Squidward Staff Application.

+1 Amazing application You have an extensive knowledge of the rules Work on your grammar tho plz
  5. Kyousuke

Denied Bugzy staff report

You both mass whitelist abused...
  6. Kyousuke

Denied Jimothys 3rd shitty staff app

-1 I barely see you on Lacks a lot of detail The look of the application is visually offputting to the reader
  7. Kyousuke

Accepted Staff report on Kyousuke

At the time of the incident me, Eric nelson and Bugzyy were in a call. We were having fun in spawn as it is a no roleplay zone. I was playing around with the right click on the C4 bomb and accidentally pressed my left click button. I respawned the people I killed and gave them armour/any...
  8. Kyousuke

Denied Wolfies staff application V2

Neutral I haven't had any negative sits with you but I do think you need a further extensive knowledge of the rules, good luck on your application. Hopefully you can be staff in the future.
  9. Kyousuke

Denied senor's Staff Application

+1 I see you on the server a lot and I've dealt with a lot of your sits, I'd say there were only a few where you were slightly in the wrong but I know you have a good understanding of the rules. Good application and all round a good lad.
  10. Kyousuke

Accepted Scott's Staff Application V2

+1, You are a very good guy and I felt like what you did was influenced by someone else at the time, and I know it was a silly mistake. You do definitely deserve a shot on the staff team and I know your knowledge of the rules is extensive. Metropolitan Police DAC NCA Senior Constable SCO19...
  11. Kyousuke

Denied Staff Application

(Senior Mod btw)
  12. Kyousuke

Denied Kyousuke staff report

At the time I was extremely busy was sits coming through almost every few seconds. You can tell I was extremely busy as around 15-20 seconds after that you can see (someone) which was me kicked Tobias Oak for Textscreen spamming, there were several sits coming in at that point about the...
  13. Kyousuke

Denied Staff Application

2.6 is complete and utter waffle, you should put effort into your staff application next time. -1, you are extremely immature and I don't think you deserve a position on the staff team with the amount of blacklists you've had + bans. Apply when you grow up. Metropolitan Police DAC NCA Senior...
  14. Kyousuke

Accepted Kyousuke Application

Thanks to all the replies so far, love ya's <3
  15. Kyousuke

Accepted Kyousuke Application

1.1: What is your in-game name? Kyousuke 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around a month 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:84541580 1.7 References (if any)? Finnley, Eric, Jordz...
Top Bottom