Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Legal Lee

1. Legal Lee

aaron

Hi Aaron. I have warned you 75% of those 100 warns. Have a good day :)
  2. Legal Lee

Accepted PCSO tazor rushed me so i alt f4

Hello Zaxe, I decided to ban you for the reason "LTARP". I would have a Claim from the PCSO that attempted to arrest you, and he did say you avoided arrest via leaving the server; I checked the logs and could clearly see that you did, but, I also did see that you adverted mug and then got...
  3. Legal Lee

Changing your RP name

Restart your Gmod
  4. Legal Lee

Accepted Speedy / Hypers Staff app

+1 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Speedy is a Humble member of Riverside Roleplay, and I think he deserves a chance at being in the staff team, I see him as a great fit for staff; this is for the...
  5. Legal Lee

test

test
  6. Legal Lee

Denied my Staff aplication Yaay

- 1 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Application looks rushed, the evidence being inside of section A, Examples are limited and they are in any type of detail Section C is also rushed, detail is...
  7. Legal Lee

PRASIL

Its a different one i think, the exploitable one is Zero's Meth Lab, this one is different i believe.
  8. Legal Lee

PRASIL

Bam! What! Chicken Cheese Tender Biscuit!!!! Oooooo! Weeeeee!
  9. Legal Lee

Tronix

Hi Tronix, i am Legal Lee, one of the best staff members on Riverside !... Great to meet you.
  10. Legal Lee

Gang Shit.

Gang Shit.
  11. Legal Lee

[ATTACH]

12. Legal Lee

[ATTACH] Heck Nah Homie, My Bean delicate.

Heck Nah Homie, My Bean delicate.
  13. Legal Lee

Denied Flemmer's staff application

- 1 _________________________________________________________________________ Not seen As a good fit for the staff team. seen as unprofessional. does not have a good reputation. Multiple Staff members have ban encounters with this person...
  14. Legal Lee

Denied Lenny

- 1 You're Banned for a reason, this is due to your actions and attempting to harm the server. I don't think an unban should be put in place for you to "explore the map" Your also ex-staff, meaning that you knew the consequences of breaking the rule, but you chose to still commit to break the...
  15. Legal Lee

Denied Hazeders staff application

- 1 ________________________________________________________________________________________________ I don't see you as a mature person when it comes to staffing. I Dont See you as a good fit for the staff I suggest you attempt to make some improvements by reading the constructive criticism left...
Top Bottom