Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Lucky Ducky

1. Lucky Ducky

Denied Buff Weed

+1 YES this would be amazing
  2. Lucky Ducky

Denied Lucky Ducky's Return

Section A: Applicants' background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Lucky Ducky 1.2 How old are you? 16- became 16 on the 5th of febuary 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Ye 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Started in 2018 stopped playing came back in 2021 1.5 Are you fluent in...
  3. Lucky Ducky

me

me?
  4. Lucky Ducky

Accepted Dave Carter's Staff Application '3'

+1 good guy, good interactions and also would be a good staff
  5. Lucky Ducky

Accepted Lucky Duckys Staff Application

thanks guys :)
  6. Lucky Ducky

thank you all for the feedback so far brothers <3
  7. Lucky Ducky

Denied Me Staff App Lad i know this wont do well but im doing it anyway

and also what jon said i agree with a lot
  8. Lucky Ducky

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Lucky Ducky 1.2 How old are you? 15 going 16 in February 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2018 then stopped and came back a few months ago 1.5 Are you fluent in English...
  9. Lucky Ducky

Duck's Introduction.

alr mate
  10. Lucky Ducky

Denied New farmer job/addon suggestion

+1 this would go well with the farm area down next to the small town
  11. Lucky Ducky

well done parks for coming out as ( gay )

well done parks for coming out as ( gay )
  12. Lucky Ducky

my name is lucky ducky been here since 2018 then the server shut down and now Im back

my name is lucky ducky been here since 2018 then the server shut down and now Im back
  13. Lucky Ducky

Denied Police K9

-1 no way buddy that is what the cat job is for :devilish:
  14. Lucky Ducky

Accepted PC Anders Behring Breivik 4388+Victor Anatoly report

Members Names : PC Anders Behring Breivik 4388+Victor Anatoly Member's SteamID: Anders=STEAM_0:1:9940783 Victor=STEAM_0:0:557180790 Date of Incident:09/08/2021 Information: about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:So I was based and I was chilling making money next thing you...
  15. Lucky Ducky

Add inventory pickup

Suggestion: Inventory Pickup How will this benefit the community: So if a player wants to keep a gun in his inventory for later or some money or something they can put it in there inventory a lot of servers have this Link(s):https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/15 - ps you can find a cheaper...
Top Bottom