Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Generic

1. Generic

Accepted Steven Roger's Ban Appeal

Name: Steven Rogers SteamID: STEAM_0:1:501758558 Date of ban issue: 16/03/2024 Member of staff: Waltuh/Gavin Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I was banned for using the term "dickriding" in OOC to say that a person was a suck up, it was in no way sexual and did not have any...
  2. Generic

Accepted Joe Bloggs staff app

+1 How does bro not have any replies after almost a week 💀
  3. Generic

Accepted LHarris Staff Application

+1
  4. Generic

Denied racism

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/XhgbiYo9umiR5/d1337Wa1JjHy?invite=cr-MSxiVngsNzE2NzIzNTcs
  5. Generic

Denied ^dawhell Staff Application!^

-1 Has referenced having ADHD and behavioural issues that affects how he acts on the server and around people. If what you say is true and your mental health issues affect how you conduct yourself then I do not believe that you should hold a position of such power on the server.
  6. Generic

Denied ♡ Angel's Application ♡

+1 Very active Good interactions Lots of playtime on Gmod
  7. Generic

Accepted perm ban appeal

You trying to make the excuse of "his disability made him do it". After 17 warns you should have looked at the rules, it is clear that any form of advertising results in a permanent ban. You told your friend who is an active member of this community to join you on a rival server. The only reason...
  8. Generic

Accepted perm ban appeal

That is a very poor excuse for why he reported you.
  9. Generic

opinions of the riverside staff team

They're great (apart from legal lee and azz)
  10. Generic

Denied Kirbs Staff Application

-1 Very unprofessional, toxic and power hungry, only just returned to the server after holding a higher up rank on Evo. I have known you for a very long time Kirb, and it always surprises me as to how you can make everyone you spend time with, dislike you.
  11. Generic

Denied Staff report

I can confirm that you were harassing other players, had no intention to roleplay properly and you have received 17 warnings within the last 2 weeks. It is very clear to me that Junior was doing the right thing by banning you.
  12. Generic

Denied bobi's staff application

+1 Good Luck!
  13. Generic

Accepted Lucifer Staff App

+1 Good Luck!
  14. Generic

Denied Ban appeal

Name: Smithie Roberts SteamID: STEAM_0:1:501758558 Date of ban issue: 2/10/2022 Member of staff: Ganja Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I am a long standing member of the community and I made a short lapse in my judgement. It will not happen again I assure you that. A lot of...
  15. Generic

Denied ObamaCare's Staff Application

Okay this is not the place for you to take conversations out of context and put them here. A lot of what you are saying is untrue.
Top Bottom