Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by MasetrJamFace

1. MasetrJamFace

Denied Staff Application

+1 Huge sigma male and dominant man. Leader of the young gunners, and a true leader to the people
  2. MasetrJamFace

Denied Joshyy is threatening and intimidating the player base.

Member(s) of staff's name: Joshyy Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator Date of incident: July 29 8pm, August 13 11pm. Information about that incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Evidence on the incident: Joshyy hacked a younger member of this community and framed him for false...
  3. MasetrJamFace

Denied Unjust Banning From Corrupt Staff Member (urgent!)

"I had called the sit" you literally just said that. I'm asking what did wrong to require this so called sit and arrest while I was eating my dinner :(
  4. MasetrJamFace

Why did you call a sit on a afk person Farmer?
  5. MasetrJamFace

No I'm saying after I ate my Chinese food I went up stairs and looked in front of me, and did not see anyone and I wondered why I was arrested lmao. I then just logged out because I needed to go again. And I returned earlier than expected to a ban... which 1st of all why was I arrested while I...
  6. MasetrJamFace

Robertt why was in a sit then huh? I dont remember even touching my keyboard. So why tf would you say I'm i was in a sit for no reason.
  7. MasetrJamFace

The fact you mention that proves I was near in a sit with a admin and proves I was afk. And yes I only looked in front of me lol
  8. MasetrJamFace

I havnt lied once. My story is that I went downstairs to eat food, came back was arrested and left, then came back miniutes later when I was free and couldnt join the server. Something I inquire to know is why on earth was I arrested while afk?!?
  9. MasetrJamFace

I was literally eating Chinese food with my family downstairs... and I came back to being detained for no reason with no one near me from what I could see in front of me, and I left so I could go downstairs again but not get randomly arrested.
  10. MasetrJamFace

Am I going to be unbanned?

You have a good point, but why on earth was I detained while doing nothing wrong and why did Robertt say he brang me into a sit while I was afk for like 20 minutes. Even with me being arrested while afk and me leaving as I needed to go. The ark arrest and sit is quite bizarre and unusual for a...
  11. MasetrJamFace

I was false banned!! Of course I'm going to be impatient, if Robertt gets away with this false ban, I wont be very fond of your community's status no longer. I love this community and love to play on the server, but what Robertt has done is disgusting and to my belief is he should be punished.
  12. MasetrJamFace

Understood thank you for the reply. Please do hurry up though, as Robertts unlawful ban will cost him his position and power. If he is proven In the wrong. Or atleast as a community you would understand the costs of a false ban, and take action.
  13. MasetrJamFace

Mate I was eating some chinesse food lmao. I dont even know who Farmer is aswell. Something I have only just realised about you is that you are corrupt with power, or flat out stupid and banned the wrong person. As I said before Robertt, I was afk in a phone box and I came back to being in the...
  14. MasetrJamFace

Hello. I placed a unban appeal, and yet still have no response weather the admins are allowing this type of behaviour from a staff member or gonna unban me for my unjust ban.
  15. MasetrJamFace

I was afk, and I came into my room to find out I was arrested in a random place. And within 30 seconds i had to go afk again, to clean some dishes, further on i tried to re-join roughly 3 mins later to notice I was banned.
Top Bottom