Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by mattle

1. mattle

Accepted Mattle unban

I understand your concerns, but I believe now you are aware of my ethnicity there can be less action taken by maybe reducing the ban or at least a verbal warning
  2. mattle

Accepted Mattle unban

im just asking for you to rethink the ban giving my race and ethnicity
  3. mattle

Accepted Mattle unban

lovely to see your into your politics however i am saying a word that i am more than viable to say so i dont believe this is valid as a black person can say to me n***a and it is fine however someone who is not black it would be deemed racist
  4. mattle

Accepted Mattle unban

i was around spawn mate not in it i can walk out of chat proxim in 5 seconds i was on the road by main street with no one near me
  5. mattle

Accepted Mattle unban

yes pannet i can get out of spawn in a minute...
  6. mattle

Accepted Mattle unban

also while being outside spawn and being dragged back in isnt worthy of a 2 week ban, maximum of a kick seems a bit much especially when im not in the wrong with saying it...
  7. mattle

Accepted Mattle unban

I have freedom of speech? I am allowed to say it white people cannot say it...
  8. mattle

Accepted Mattle unban

Pannet i was out of spawn in an area with no one? also can you enlight me into how what I said was racist considering my ethnicity...
  9. mattle

Accepted Mattle unban

Name: MBH=TT steamid: STEAM_0:1:449573559 Date of ban: 09/03/2021 Member of staff: pannet Ban reason: racism why unban me? : firstly wasn't aware anyone was around and saying the word i said cannot be racist considering my ethnicity.
Top Bottom