Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Maxx

1. Maxx

Denied Maxx's Staff Application

Hello Neuro I have had multiple usernames such as Joshyy V2, Bob the builder but they was in my early days of playing but now it’s Maxx. I’m not sure if you will remember but I was on the staff team a little while ago.
  2. Maxx

Denied Maxx's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Maxx. 1.2 How old are you? 16 (27.06.2006) 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 12-15 Months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  3. Maxx

Denied Maxx's staff application

I know but I'm back fully now and ready to prove myself.
  4. Maxx

Denied Maxx's staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Maxx 1.2 How old are you? 16 (27.06.2006) 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 8-9 Months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:437476540...
  5. Maxx

Accepted Max's Discord Unban Request

Name: Max Discord-ID: Chase ❤#4149 Ban Reason: I got hacked and I think I send links in servers. Ban Date: 25/02/2022 Why should we unban you? I really didn't mean to I woke up and saw I got hacked I'm sorry for the mistake and I would never hurt the server.
  6. Maxx

Denied Craftys staff App

-1 Not a good application hasn't got any detail also your not mature enough for this role.
  7. Maxx

Denied Max's Suggestion.

Suggestion: Office Props. How will this benefit the community: This pack includes realistic RP Items that could make roleplay better and add a more realistic vibe to the server. Link(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=539421923
  8. Maxx

Accepted Max's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Max. 1.2 How old are you? 15 (27.06.2006) 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 8-9 Months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:437476540...
  9. Maxx

Accepted Max's LTARP Ban Appeal

I couldn't join back straight away.
  10. Maxx

Accepted Charlie Staff Aplication.

+1 Amazing chap works hard, respects everyone and I have also seen him on the server a lot lately deserves a position.
  11. Maxx

Accepted Max's LTARP Ban Appeal

Name: Max SteamID64: 76561198835218809 Date of ban issue: 16/01/22 Member of staff: Chris P Ban reason (screenshot): LTARP Why should we unban you?: Had to go for a dentist appointment I couldn't do anything I must admit I was moody and angry but I really did have to go hamster is a witness.
Top Bottom