Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by GauntletsAreFun

1. GauntletsAreFun

Denied Joseph Staff Application [REAPPLY (With Fixes)]

I never said it did?
  2. GauntletsAreFun

My warns got appealed because they were false. I never told anyone to kill themselves?
  3. GauntletsAreFun

Denied MrJordinn's Staff Application

-1 Some of the questions don't make sense and lack a lot of detail. I'm unsure if you haven't read the rules or you're just not explaining them thoroughly for example, the FearRP one. When a user doesn't follow instructions to someone with a weapon with what you said. Though it quite literally...
  4. GauntletsAreFun

Like, what do you mean by that? If I was acting a certain way it was likely because of roleplay.
  5. GauntletsAreFun

Ah, alright. Thanks for taking the time to respond though.
  6. GauntletsAreFun

He hates me for no apparent reason, He's a minge in general and doesn't like me. He got me warned and convinced an admin to warn me for calling him retarded. He also just chases me around in game 24/7 and spams "UR MAD" Wouldn't really take that too serious.
  7. GauntletsAreFun

Accepted One more try..

-1 Your application isn't that detailed and has a LOT of grammatical errors.
  8. GauntletsAreFun

Accepted RDM/"Player Dis" Appeal

FYI PLAYER DIS ISN'T EVEN A RULE
  9. GauntletsAreFun

Accepted RDM/"Player Dis" Appeal

Name:Joseph SteamID: STEAM_0:0:548914002 Date of warning issue 23/3/2021 Member of staff: Pineapple Warning Reason (screenshot)RDM | W2: PLAYER DIS Why should we remove the warning: Mizo/AFKKK was harassing me for like 30 minutes straight and has shown to be an overall minge. He pulled out a gun...
  10. GauntletsAreFun

I would appreciate any honest things anyone has to say about me/my app.
  11. GauntletsAreFun

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Joseph 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I've hopped on and off, I used some different accounts/different pc's because of all the server's and addons I...
  12. GauntletsAreFun

What're some things I can do to increase my reputation on the server and become more known?

I know I know its just fun to donate I like taking over leaderboards lol
  13. GauntletsAreFun

Denied Staff Application

-1 Chill guy in game, but app isn't really good.
  14. GauntletsAreFun

Chillin on Gmod

Chillin on Gmod
Top Bottom