Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Missclick

1. M

Denied Shitty reason for a ban

You're an admin on a gmod gmod server you gonna need to man up to this things an dnot get insulted for every bad word someone is gonna tell you if you're allowed to go around and tell people to off them self or going around and call someone the r slur thats quite pathetic
  2. M

Forgot to remove the fat part But still if yiu can't handle people criticizing you and being called a swear word on a gmod rp server is very pathetic not gonna lie you're job is to handle people in a conflict and stop them from arguing if someone calls you a bitch you need to man up and not ban...
  3. M

Name:MissClick SteamID:76561199180745148 Date of ban issue: Feb 25 Member of staff: park on duty Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: if a staff member can take simple criticism why evan become staff if people are allowed to go around and say the "R slur" and im not able to call a...
  4. M

Accepted Leo's Staff Application

sorry once agian mate i keep yousing old server rules/ my server
  5. M

Denied My staff application V2

ohh on other server i played is a 1day damageban/ massrdm or 2/4 day ban sorry mate
  6. M

Accepted RealSkengman's Staff Application

+ 1 Good Application very long but still works
  7. M

Denied Staff application

- 1 need a template Admins/Staff/Head staf dont care if your humour is crappy Dont know how long you been on the server it can be 2/4/6 days Dont know if you have a DC/Discord Abcd#1234 you missed the questions List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff we dont know you...
  8. M

Accepted Leo's Staff Application

yea i dont think NLR New Life Rule Means when you die it means if you and when you spawn you must forget whatever happened before you died it means you cant go back to the spot for 3/4 Min and you dont need to forget about you need to remeber where you died and how you died
  9. M

Denied My staff application V2

well MRDM is not a 4 week ban is a 2/4 day ban. Well it depends on what server you are
  10. M

Denied Staff application V2

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Missclick 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? i played this game 4 months ago if i put everything together i have 3weeks of playtime 1.5 Are you fluent in...
  11. M

Denied Juju1968's Staff App

Dont forget to add disturbing people while they train you
  12. M

Denied Juju1968's Staff App

Iam nkt defending him yea his a prick sometimes but thing happen this aint real life dude
  13. M

Denied Phoon's Application For Staff

Phoon dont want to be mean but didn't you vdm me and my friend 3 or 4 times for no reason
  14. M

Denied Staff application V1

Yea mate i yell at you cuz you always vdm me and my friend
  15. M

Denied Staff application V1

wDYM
Top Bottom