Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Mufaba from congo

1. Mufaba from congo

Denied Bruce Eagle Warn Appeal (FTA)

You performed a raid and you didn't advert it i saw you keypad crack the door cus you were after the money bags stashed in there regardless of it being a Leslie pd raid or not you need to advert raid whenever raiding a building. And i also advised you to advert what you are raiding
  2. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Harlz ban appeal

Well since Aaron, Zaxe, Prospect and Dripzz got a new chance why shouldnt you?
  3. Mufaba from congo

Denied mav staf ap

Neutral
  4. Mufaba from congo

Denied Ban Appeal

Don't try to fool no one u knew what u said u can try to find a way around it by providing an excuse but you knew the second u posted the thing u said that u knew what it meant
  5. Mufaba from congo

Denied haterytx staff app

Not much to say -Neutral
  6. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Ramie Staff App

+1 My friend its good to see ur application i love the way u made the application and the details ur an amazing guy that i have talked to you before and i enjoy the way u play and interact with people on the server = None -1 None FINAL VOTE +1 hand it to this man please
  7. Mufaba from congo

Accepted OP2TRAPPY'S Staff Application

+1 Love the application clearly shows which thing is what and answered questions correctly to my knowledge = I have seen you before but haven't interacted with you too much -1 None i can think off Final vote +1
  8. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Judge Judges Staff application

+1 Nice application easy to read and everything answered nicely = I don't really know you but would love to -1 None Final vote +1 things like staff commands are easily learned and i would like to see you as staff
  9. Mufaba from congo

Accepted WHY

You should know better than this zakkzeb Given the ammount of warns you have i think its good to keep you banned so you can take a break from the server
  10. Mufaba from congo

Denied Jaf's Staff Application #2

+1 Nicely made application with good examples = Age and some of the trial mod questions couldve been better -1 Warns and knowledge of the rules Final vote = Neutral
  11. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Mufaba's staff app

Well thank you feller i do appreciate that but a YouTube video? i haven't got the slightest clue of what you are talking about :oops:
  12. Mufaba from congo

Denied Interest form

+1 love this feller
  13. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Mufaba's staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Mufaba from congo 1.2: How old are you? 18 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 200+ hours 1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:151450262...
  14. Mufaba from congo

Denied Mufaba's member interest form

sometimes its necessary sorry friend
  15. Mufaba from congo

Denied Mufaba's member interest form

1.1: What is your in-game name? Mufaba from congo 1.2: How long have you been playing Riverside? About 200 hours i would guess maybe even more 1.3: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:151450262 1.4: What is your Discord? Mufabafromcongo 1.5: Why do you want to become a member? Well i wanna enjoy...
Top Bottom