Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Mazda

1. Mazda

Accepted Gregzy's Staff App

+1 JUST THE HOMIE FR
  2. Mazda

Denied Magnus appeal for a unban.

dm me on discord name is zyrex9999
  3. Mazda

Accepted unban me

Name: mazda SteamID:STEAM_0:0:538046650 Date of ban issue: today Member of staff: smockzy Ban reason (screenshot):Why should we unban you?: because i think this was a mistake my pc had a update and auto updated and reset my pc and i reloaded the game and i was loading back in and i got banned i...
  4. Mazda

Denied staff app

why u making a staff app if u just joined
  5. Mazda

Denied staff app

-1 Never seen this guy play in my life
  6. Mazda

Denied harlz staff app v2

+1 had some nice interactions with harlz and is quite nice of a guy
  7. Mazda

Denied Unbans mes

u dont understand i didnt lag out brodie my memory sticks ran out of memory thefore causing my game to cut off u cant see that in ur logs lol i was litro loading up gmod 2 seconds after the cut and i tried to join and i was banned
  8. Mazda

Closed Ban appeal

sit this isnt a place to make a report on ur blacklist in pd talk to a hod or psd
  9. Mazda

Denied staff application

-10000000 i hate u
  10. Mazda

Denied Unbans mes

Name:Mazdas SteamID:STEAM_0:0:538046650 Date of ban issue:today Member of staff: ohm Ban reason (screenshot): down below Why should we unban you?:Um so i got banneds for ltarp but im very sorry as a member of the riverside rp community i will never leave to avoid any role play situations i just...
  11. Mazda

min age for staff/admin should be 21 years old

so they would have 0 staff im thinking min age like 15-16 so we dont have 13-14 year olds here
  12. Mazda

Denied ohm

Member(s) of staff: Ohm Member(s) of staff's rank:JR ADMIN Date of Incident:01/11/23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: at first i said in ooc katie why does ur pum smell fishy yk and ohm tped and muted me for 5 mins and then unmuted me after 5 mins i...
  13. Mazda

Denied THANKS

name:Mazda/zyrex Discord-ID:999705609060495490 Ban reason: For calling arctic a furry and making fun of him Ban date: Like 2 months ago idk Why should we unban you?: I will not make fun of anyone anymore and will be more respectful if i get a unban from both of these cords (THIS IS FOR SCO/NCA...
  14. Mazda

Accepted Staff Report

as seen in this screenshot u cant staff diss a criminal job?
  15. Mazda

Accepted Staff Report

how is dising q1 on pyc gang custom job staff diss? so ur telling me i cant tell any staff member they stink even if there on a criminal job thats bull sh** stop lying he told me he didnt want me warned and asked u to tell me to stop its not staff disrespect if hes on a criminal job (PYC GNG CJ)...
Top Bottom