Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Neuro

1. Neuro

test

test
  2. Neuro

Accepted Neuro's Warn Appeal

Hey Neuro, I am the staff member that issued your warn but I am no longer part of the staff team. I feel as your warning appeal should be accepted as that warn is indeed false. Have a nice day, Neuro
  3. Neuro

Accepted Neuro's Warn Appeal

Name: Neuro SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:227812513 Date of warning issue: Friday January 13 Member of staff: Neuro Warning reason: RDM Why should we remove the warning?: I feel like this warning is false.
  4. Neuro

Accepted Cam

+1 Cam is great and suitable for the staff team.
  5. Neuro

Accepted John Fries Staff Application

+1 My experience with John has only been positive; He shows a real understanding of the rules and basic common sense which some people on the server may lack. I feel like he is ready to become a staff member as he has a very good attitude towards new experiences and always asked questions about...
  6. Neuro

Denied Lamae's staff app

Adding on to my previous statement. I would like to retract my opinion that Lamae had used ChatGPT; The reason for this retraction is that after testing ChatGPT it had provided me with a almost flawless staff application which actually refers to Garry's Mod and not zombie games. I am sorry to...
  7. Neuro

Denied Lamae's staff app

-1 Dear Lamae, I believe you are unfit for the staff team and I do not believe you would agree with the reason for my belief but to make it simple I have made a list for you to easily read as to why I am putting a negative response on your staff application today. The reasons for my view are...
  8. Neuro

Denied Skateboard's Staff App

-1 Told a 6-year-old he wanted to bum them.
  9. Neuro

Denied Staff Application | SilvonSlime ( Cam )

+1 He has "quirks" but hes good and a quick learner in sco19.
  10. Neuro

Denied I would like to appeal my ban please.

Hello please follow the template provided at http://riverside-roleplay.com/forums/index.php?threads/policerp-ban-appeal-template.10/
  11. Neuro

Accepted Axel's staff application

+1 Has a great knowledge of the server.
  12. Neuro

Denied Update Content Pack

MoDesigns
  13. Neuro

Accepted Richard NLR

I stated to Stale in the sit that he went to the same location and clearly got involved with the previous situation as he was practically standing on top of where he previously died. (+ I also did tell him that he seemed to be re-involving himself but I couldn't prove that) You seem to be...
  14. Neuro

Accepted Richard NLR

Your evidence against Richard Hammond. Even though I'm not really part of the situation between you and Richard Hammond I would like to state a few things about the evidence you have provided today. I would like to ask why you are reporting Richard for NLR when your clip shows "Him" being...
  15. Neuro

Accepted Richard NLR

My Response Hello scoober I will summarise what happened between you, me and Stale. Firstly, I responded to a sit where Stale had broken the rules of NLR and I found him guilty of breaking that rule since he had returned to the same place within 3 minutes he had returned to within 10 meters of...
Top Bottom