Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Alexks

1. Alexks

UNREASONABLE BAN - ALEXKS

also the nitrp is bull shit and i have no vids
  2. Alexks

i was running to celtric saying ur not meant to be driving that u silly silly man,paul so where the harrasing vids then send em
  3. Alexks

either way the nitrp is bull shit idk if you can tell from vids and the dsicrimination is bull shit as one of the staff were discriminating my voice and age,making me feel bad , and insecure bout my voice
  4. Alexks

sadly dont have the onew where paul fucks up my car bomb plant but he should have it since hes saying it harrasment
  5. Alexks

paul kicking me aparently a purpose car minge
  6. Alexks

in vid i was saying ur not meant to be driving that u silly silly man but idk where audios gone
  7. Alexks

vid of celtric saying im cop baiting and car minging {part of the nitrp ban}
  8. Alexks

well sorry adhd can be caused by chromsomes or mutations
  9. Alexks

u said ur making fun of adhd/autism/down snydrome so did paul aswell saying he has adhd and he take major offence even though you cant get adhd off a chromsome XD HAHA
  10. Alexks

chromosomes dont just make you have disabilitys as i said PAUL, some chromosomes affecvt peoples brains so they get the part expanded/removed or whatever
  11. Alexks

yeah chromsomes dont make you disabled they can make you stupid [smaller brain and memory parts are smaller}
  12. Alexks

calling me a kid and a 7 year old isnt making fun of me, i find it unprofesional that a mod has to insult one of the game players
  13. Alexks

exactly so im not saying anything about down syndrome,adhd.autism its banter and if u didnt know me by now i say the randomest shit,if i called u a retard fair ban but i never said anything like that,i never said ur a mong so .....
  14. Alexks

also btw cop baiting isnt crashing into a pole its better to not lie as all of it is on clip, its not cop baiting going into sco its invetigating for when i place a car bomb :I
  15. Alexks

and me saying you have a extra chromsome,what i meant was u never had one so ur not a man and +1 =man every man has a chromsome. u see man does science
Top Bottom