Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by PingWing

1. PingWing

Accepted PD Discord Appeal

Ah. That was because I came on as a police cadet and waited patiently for a trainer. Then I had an officer tell other officers not to train me because I was 'being disrespectful.' I then had a PCSO who was coming up to me and trying to get me to 'respect' him although I had nothing to do with...
  2. PingWing

4 weeks ago? It couldn't have been me as I wasn't in PD 4 weeks ago. And afaik I definitely did not connect 4wks ago?
  3. PingWing

Note: The name may be under Ping Wing as this is the name I used during Police.
  4. PingWing

Before I start off this appeal I would like to thank whoever is taking consideration in looking at this appeal and making a decision on whether or not I will be allowed to rejoin the PD discord. Name: William Morris Date: I do not know, but I believe that it was sometime in 2020. Reason: Minge...
Top Bottom