Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by BullyHunter

1. BullyHunter

Denied (BullyHunter Managment team

Both of your alts are being permanently banned as they've been maliciously used. Your main will remain.
  2. BullyHunter

Denied (BullyHunter Managment team

I'm not management - the scoreboard just displays the title as such. I do not hold management rank on the forums nor discord, nor am I listed as such on any official listing. I'm not a spastic - I myself watched you do everything there that I punished you for, I'm not sure who you're trying to...
  3. BullyHunter

Accepted INSTA BANNED

you're free to reconnect sir
  4. BullyHunter

Denied Sexy man 4000

Elaborate otherwise your comment means nothing.
  5. BullyHunter

Denied Sexy man 4000

ima change this up, 1 mo
  6. BullyHunter

Denied Sexy man 4000

Should I do better than this? I thought it was good enough ?
  7. BullyHunter

Denied Badspell Staff app

Sounds like a 'denied' without a 'denied' to me boss
  8. BullyHunter

is ur dog fit?
  9. BullyHunter

Denied Sexy man 4000

Explain sir
  10. BullyHunter

why the fuck u think that ur gonna get away with pretending to be 23, at least make it believable lmao
  11. BullyHunter

Accepted Robertt’s staff Application

+rep sexy bastard
  12. BullyHunter

Under the examples of RDM you had stated This is a bad example as you may choose to kill police because they are threatening you i.e mid gunfight during a PD Raid. You may want to look over the def. of orientation That's not against the rules sir. Yet again, another bad example. Knowledged...
  13. BullyHunter

Denied Sexy man 4000

Rude
  14. BullyHunter

Denied Sexy man 4000

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). - Access to Discord. - A working microphone. - Clear understanding of the rules. Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. - Do not mention other...
  15. BullyHunter

Accepted NERF AR-15

+1 It deals a ridiculous amount of damage per second. The people crying about criminal guns being op are all police mains with 60000 damage per second guns who don't realise that criminal weapons can be nerfed too.
Top Bottom