Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Drunky

1. Drunky

Denied staff report

Okay fzn thats fair but as my me and my friends were having this fight an admin was okay with it and aided in it. yet parks still without evidence banned my friend after coming on several hours later and without any context, just kill logs. He was banned for as i said "mass rdm"
  2. Drunky

Denied staff report

Also according to you, "it's still RDM".
  3. Drunky

Denied staff report

"I am going to make a report to be annoying." I have never once said that, and may i ask why a message from someone saying "+ 1 agree with your statement" was deleted? You say that what we did was different, it just isnt is it. The only difference is weapon choice. You also say knife fights...
  4. Drunky

Denied staff report

Member of staff: Parks Staff rank: Head admin Date: 11/04/21 to 13/04/21 info: So a couple of nights ago me and two of my other friends were having some fights on the server late at night (5AM) and we were having fun so we had a fight for quite a while, this fight was agreed upon from all...
  5. Drunky

Denied Bedouins FULL ban appeal

:/
  6. Drunky

Denied Bedouins FULL ban appeal

Yeah we were all fighting and even at one point another admin (melon) started watching the war unfold and even teleported us to different points in leslie green so we could have the war there. Why is this punishable if another admin spectated and aided in it?
Top Bottom