Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Ryza

1. Ryza

Accepted Ban Appeal

i guess saying the F slur is aloud then
  2. Ryza

Accepted Hamster report

Member: Hamster Memebers SteamID : STEAM_0:0:516047629 Date of incident : 14.12.21 Information about the incident : i just spawn and this is what i could see from the spawn point at the hotel
  3. Ryza

Accepted Don J Trump Report

Member: Don J Trump SteamID: STEAM_0:0:620124257 date of incident: 09/11/21 He said the N word in OOC chat
  4. Ryza

Accepted SkengMan player report

Member: Skengman Member SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211634049 Date of incident 3/11/21 I was in pursuit of someone for ramming a cop vehicle and then my car was getting randomly shoot by Skengman as you can see in the clip
  5. Ryza

Accepted PCSO Metalgearsalad 5317

Member : PCSO MetalGearSalad 5317 Members SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178662422 Date of Incident: 3/11/21 I was in Pursuit of Metal for running a red light he his car was in no collide
  6. Ryza

Accepted Kris Player report

Member: Kris Member's SteamID: i dont have yet Date of incident: 1/11/21 Information about the incident: i was driving around and Kris said the N word many times but i was only able to get it on video once, he was also self supplying. Evidence on the incident:
Top Bottom