Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Liam

1. Liam

Accepted zaxe staff report

Member(s) of staff: zaxe Member(s) of staff's rank: idk but hes a mong whatever he is Date of Incident: 24/11/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: zaxe is mocking me for having down syndrome, this is not something i can help and i find it not only...
  2. Liam

Accepted Sin's 2nd staff application

+1 have no idea who the bloke is nor do i play the server
  3. Liam

Accepted PCSO tazor rushed me so i alt f4

i will say, tazer rush should fall under failrp/fear rp cos it is a big issue that they just get a verbal in pd when it ruins the rp
  4. Liam

Denied Q0BJ STAFF APP V2

-1 very rushed and lacks detail, was denied less than 2 weeks ago and would be a negative addition to the staff team
  5. Liam

Denied 3rd times the charm :D

haha fuck off
  6. Liam

Accepted Gman's Second Attempt.

+1 Gman's potential as a valuable staff member at Riverside Roleplay is unmistakable. With a keen understanding of the intricacies of roleplaying environments and a passion for creating immersive experiences, Gman would undoubtedly elevate the quality of gameplay for all participants. Their...
  7. Liam

Denied Bruce Eagle DEAF Warn Appeal - FearRP

i did type
  8. Liam

you can see in the picture artic posted you were aware of us and just wanted to be killed instead of rp'ing
  9. Liam

im the one who kidnapped you with mav, we made it clear we wanted to take you hostage as i even typed this out to you and you flat out refused and ran away until the police came, even after you spawned your car i destroyed it and told you to put your hands up and you still refused
  10. Liam

How Long for Accepted ban appeal to be fed through?

if you are still not unbanned id make a ticket in the discord
  11. Liam

Denied Mavs staff app

+1 good lad, knows the server rules and has been staff before.
  12. Liam

Denied Ban appeal Abdulla Razim

good
  13. Liam

Closed Dylan

his account which was banned
  14. Liam

Accepted Leon on Duty Staff Report

I find this to be rather offensive, I have played the server for 2 years now and in that time i have received 3 warns which were valid/not removed. I have never been banned from the server and i have never spoken to you before this. I think it is wrong you are making things up about me in an...
  15. Liam

Accepted unban

mrdm ban would be over by now
Top Bottom