Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Ciara

1. Ciara

Denied give sco ksg

-1 no lol the super 90 with flechette rounds is basically the 2-3 shot KSG (ksg is 1-2 shots sometimes 3 depends if they have arm and how much)
  2. Ciara

Denied bullshit fear rp warn

I clearly remember them awkwardly standing there with no guns then one pulling a gun, calling you, putting it away after the sit then you telling both of them to pull guns out
  3. Ciara

Yes however they did not have weapons out when I was punching them and I stopped after 2 guns were pointed at me
  4. Ciara

Denied Uniform for PCSOs

I love the NCA one however the others look kinda meh
  5. Ciara

Accepted bullshit ltarp ban

Name: Ciara SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:563861577 Date of ban issue: 26/6/22 Member of staff: GGDOM Ban reason (screenshot): LTARP (cant get it rn) Why should we unban you?: I had to go mid situation as I needed to go to the shop then do some other personal stuff outside (that includes touching grass.)...
  6. Ciara

Name: Ciara SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:563861577 Date of warning issue: 26/6/22 Member of staff: GGDOM Warning reason (screenshot): Left game coz I had to go but its fear rp Why should we remove the warning?: I had 1 gun on me (its 2 guns for fear RP) and when I was actually punching the ppl kidnapping...
  7. Ciara

Accepted Osama Ahmed Staff Application

+1 top shagga
  8. Ciara

Denied Receptionist fix

Dispatch has vehicle access, a gun, taser, radio, panic, etc they aren’t even allowed to leave PD
  9. Ciara

Accepted Staff Applications Moon 3

+1 top shagger
  10. Ciara

Denied GGDOMC Staff Application

-1 advertised app
  11. Ciara

Denied Dark web

+1 Not all cops metagame but this would stop the few who do metagame with DW stuff
  12. Ciara

Accepted PhoenixHeanix Staff Application 2

+1 hes one of the boys coz hes nice, active and generally cool
  13. Ciara

Denied T HU AKs

+1 I remember 2 months ago when we play tested RP london and you could go on any WL, LM HUs had the UMP on spawn and T HUs didnt which made me quite sad so yh either add it for both departments (UMP for LM AK for T it makes more sense) or dont add it to either (btw this was when I was lead)
  14. Ciara

Denied Receptionist fix

Suggestion: fix receptionist by giving us, vehicle access, radio, police group chat, taser, guns, armoury access, PAVA, tickets, impound and other things I may have missed How will this benefit the community: we won’t be easier to kidnap than PCSOs Link(s): none
  15. Ciara

Denied Spawn TP

-1 30 secs ain’t that long
Top Bottom