Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by SergioRodriguez

1. SergioRodriguez

Accepted Ricky's 2nd Staff App

-1 Application is copied from your first one which was denied.
  2. SergioRodriguez

Denied Bigmike7009's Staff App

-1 Your application lacks attention to detail as you have failed to answer the whole of Section B correctly. You mention you focus on details a lot but I believe this dis-proves. Positives; Sections 2.6 to 2.9 show good knowledge of the rules Good reasoning when answering on why you want to...
  3. SergioRodriguez

Accepted vixcons Application

+1 Positives Playtime, also good activity User in a respected higher role within PD Good format to your staff app, so much easier to read References from reputable staff in the community Section B shows excellent understanding of the rules with good explanations 2.6 to 2.9 show another good...
  4. SergioRodriguez

Denied Lenny's Staff App

-1 The starting of your application was really strong you showed good knowledge of the rules and good explanations in some areas. The section that has turned my opinion was Section C. This section contains extremely short answers that could easily be expanded on. Some questions in this section...
  5. SergioRodriguez

Denied Alfie's Application (NEW ONE OLD ONE I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO GET TEMPLATE SO I COPIED IT)

-1 My following reasons for this are; I have had multiple RP and Admin/Sit related encounters with yourself and have never heard you use your microphone. Vague definition. Would have liked to see more expansion of the definition, potentially explaining how the "New Life Rule" implies on how...
  6. SergioRodriguez

Accepted Player Report - Tabz & DisabledAndStrong John

Member: Tabs & DisabledAndStrong John Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197109535 (Tabz) STEAM_0:0:197194159 (DisabledAndStrong John) Date of Incident: 08/05/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Mass RDM / NITRP / Racism Just joined the server and wanted to...
  7. SergioRodriguez

Accepted Reggie - Player Report

Member: Reggie Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145603032 Date of Incident: 02/05/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Attempted RDM & FailRP/FearRP I was going around robbing vaults and getting bags. Went to the corrupt banker to cash them in and upon...
  8. SergioRodriguez

Accepted Rodriguez - Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Rodriguez 1.2 How old are you? 23 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2021 (This website account is new, old account is "Sergio Rodriguez") 1.5 Are you fluent in English...
  9. SergioRodriguez

Denied Update Content Pack

Suggestion: Update content pack How will this benefit the community: Few people especially new players unable to see specific cars/playermodels/weaponry as the content pack is rather outdated Link(s):
Top Bottom