Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Sin

1. Sin

Accepted GoodFortuna's staff app v2

+1 Lovely guy, never had an issue, would love to see him on the staff team.
  2. Sin

Accepted Gregzy's Staff App

+1 Super fun guy to roleplay with, never had an issue, and would make a fine addition to the staff team!
  3. Sin

Accepted Sin's 2nd staff application

best 40 min of my life
  4. Sin

Accepted Sin's 2nd staff application

(Disclaimer, all players mentioned in this application are for the development of the application, not based off previous interactions in game. Defamation of In-game character is not my purpose, just using examples because typing everything in 1st person is boring and not creative) Section A...
  5. Sin

Denied CRIMINAL HOTEL (LARRY BARRY AND BOBBY'S HOTEL)

+1 cannot wait this will be super fun!
  6. Sin

Accepted Sin's staff application

can i edit and add the answer?
  7. Sin

Accepted Sin's staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Sin 1.2 How old are you? 18 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Almost 2 months now 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:56750317 1.7 What is...
  8. Sin

Denied FTA

Name: Sin, Stijn SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:56750317, STEAM_0:1:161238150 Date of warning issue: 31/08/2023 Member of staff: axel Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning: Me and other rs members raided pd and each killed a pcso (we adverted kos inside), after we broke in we...
  9. Sin

Closed Sin's PD ban appeal

Sin4348, im blacklisted from pd but im still in the discord
  10. Sin

Closed Sin's PD ban appeal

Name: Sin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56750317 Date of ban issue: Around a month ago Member of staff: I have forgotten who it was Ban reason (screenshot): Murder Why should we unban you? I believe i should be unbanned because at the time when it happened i was relatively new to this server. I was very...
  11. Sin

Denied Report on Cian

I added the link
  12. Sin

Denied Report on Cian

i have proof
  13. Sin

Accepted Warned for Fail Rp

Name: Sin SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:56750317 Date of warning issue: 04/08/2023 Member of staff: Axel on duty Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I was afk for like 10 minutes and when i come back into the game i find a dude pointing a gun at me. I asked him what had...
  14. Sin

Denied Report on Cian

Member(s) of staff: 1 Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of Incident: 04/08/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So Cian, Oink and Lambert were carjacking another Rs members car (I was a RS Sicerio at the time) so i countered and killed Oink and...
  15. Sin

Accepted Gifyy's Staff Application!

+2 Very sound bloke. Knows the rules, always willing to give a helping hand, very loyal and just overall a friendly guy. would be an exceptional addition to the staff team
Top Bottom