Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by ArcticWolfLMAO

1. ArcticWolfLMAO

Accepted Ban APP

Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Use this format please and edit the post above
  2. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied banned 4 weeks for 2 counts of vdm tf

Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Please edit the post and use the format above. I would also suggest not disrespecting any staff members in your appeal.
  3. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied banned for not being released from prison

Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Edit the post above and make sure to follow the format, and the appropriate staff will respond when they are available
  4. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied My staff app

-1 No effort in application, severe lack of detail in section C Has copied word for word from other previous applications.
  5. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied Sosig staff app V3 :)

-1 Same as the other staff, I feel like you don't have the maturity to be staff. Lack of effort in staff application, copied word for word from other applications
  6. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied staff ap

-1 Legit copied off other staff applications.
  7. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied unban appeal

I would like to say that you've done the exact same thing before just a couple of days ago, made another ban appeal for the same reason and it got denied. You got banned for the exact same reason LTARP. As you punched another officer and left the server. You clearly haven't learned your lesson...
  8. ArcticWolfLMAO

Accepted ive been banned for a miss word

Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot): Edit the message above with this format and filling it out, please
  9. ArcticWolfLMAO

Accepted aaron unban appeal

From my knowledge, Any kind of switching jobs/avoiding roleplay is counted as LTARP. However it seems from your message it seems you have intentionally swapped jobs in order to avoid in your eyes the "leaving to avoid roleplay punishment" which either way clearly shows your lack of attention to...
  10. ArcticWolfLMAO

Closed I got supporter but I only have donator

I believe it has been solved
  11. ArcticWolfLMAO

Accepted Sin's staff application

+1 Good application overall -Shows a Decent understandings of the rules -Have seen you in game you appear as competent and mature. -I've only had a positive experiences with you it was hard to find a place where you could work on. My only negative about this would be regarding question 2.9...
  12. ArcticWolfLMAO

Accepted Adolf Staff App V723

+1 I've worked along side Adolf as an SCO19 HUM and him being my higher up -He has good leadership skills -Maturity -Competence In the application -Displays a clear and competent understanding of the rules. -Understands how a sit should be handled. Impossible to find a negative, Adolf I feel...
  13. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied Thomas's third staff request

-1 I think that's other staff opinion of you is majority is negative. When i've dealt with you myself in the past you've not the been the most well mature, 3 days ago you have been warned for "Minging an event" further displaying that, Entire applications feels rushed and you lack severe detail...
  14. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied Swishy06's 2nd Staff Application

-1 I feel that overall you lack the understanding of the server rules along with how you've worded the first half of section B of your application along with, I feel through reading through your application that you do not understand the rules enough to become staff yet, referring to trial mod...
  15. ArcticWolfLMAO

Closed I got supporter but I only have donator

Please join the discord and make a ticket on there https://discord.gg/riversideuk
Top Bottom