Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Billy Bob

1. Billy Bob

Denied Craftys staff app

-1 copied other peoples staff apps not very active
  2. Billy Bob

Denied SCO Suggestions

+1 most of this shows valid points apart from unblacklisting of props as Cian has mentioned could be abused
  3. Billy Bob

Denied Game_Cube's staff application

-1 not active
  4. Billy Bob

Denied Jordan's staff app

+1 great guy enjoy talking and have good rp in game
  5. Billy Bob

Accepted Kunac's Staff Application

+1 great guy great to rp with. deserves a chance
  6. Billy Bob

Denied MaverickRat's staff app

+1 always great to rp with deserves a chance
  7. Billy Bob

Accepted Idonnys 2nd Staff Application

+1 great interactions always I think fit for staff
  8. Billy Bob

Accepted Richz Staff App

+1 very active great fit for staff
  9. Billy Bob

Denied Billy Bobs Warning Appeal

Yes but I've been told It's recommended to give a verbal if its the first offence In which it was and I understand that It's a rule players must follow but feel as if It's slightly unfair as you wouldn't let me speak and just said your being warned and as for the chain adverting I've just come...
  10. Billy Bob

Denied Billy Bobs Warning Appeal

SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:567696118 Date of warning issue: 27/11/21 Member of staff: Eric Nelson Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?:Well, Me and Alex were BP raiding and Alex adverted BP raid i pressed my keybind and i thought it worked Eric tps to me and says where is...
  11. Billy Bob

Accepted Unban Appeal

Thank you very much greatly appreciated and also thanks also for telling me how to change the time
  12. Billy Bob

Accepted Unban Appeal

I completely understand what your saying but my training 1 was very brief and 2 I was trying to see if you could attach it to a wall
  13. Billy Bob

Accepted Unban Appeal

The training I received was also very short I was told the basics like the cooldown and the situation at the end but nothing about the bombs in themselves and what different types of things they did and whether they can attach to walls or anything like that but I also understand It's quite...
Top Bottom