2. SPIZE

Accepted Spize STAFF REPORT!!

but if you got that vibe that i didnt listen so was you wrong
  3. SPIZE

wdym i know what you said and i did listen
  4. SPIZE

Name: spize SteamID:STEAM_0:0:526326494 Date & Time Of Incident: 9th Of May 2020 | 22.28(swedish time). Staff Member's Name: chris Staff Member's Rank: junior admin Explanation: ok i was going around the city and played the song( no no dont touch me there) and every body was nice and thought...
  5. SPIZE

Accepted spize ban appeal

Name: spize Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:526326494 Banning staff member: Banning reason: NITRP Date of ban: 03/05/2020 Length of ban: 2 Weeks you your ban sould be reverted: okay if i am going to understand this how is mic spamm a 2 week ban. so what happend is that i was going around and playing the (no...
  6. SPIZE

Accepted SPIZE ban appeal

And we deleted all our discord’s
  7. SPIZE

Because my friend and I got banned permanently and I have nothing to play and one way for me to not do is that I am banned from all the discord’s
  8. SPIZE

done?
  9. SPIZE

10. SPIZE

Name: spize Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:526326494 Banned by: dont remember reason: advertising my GTA v modding discord. Date of ban: dont now Length of ban: permaban ok so it was a long time ago since now and i want to try again with the roleplay again you know back in the days is was pretty dumb...
  11. SPIZE

Accepted SPIZE unban appeal

i thought fagot mean fat
  12. SPIZE

i thought that fagot means like fat
  13. SPIZE

Name: SPIZE steam id: STEAM_0:0:526326494 Banning staff member: kieran Banning reason: homophia Date of ban: 20/02/20 Length of ban: 3 weeks why your ban should be reverted: So okay lets start this appeal, so okay i was in a car and i drove around some people and then the cop started shooting...
  14. SPIZE

Denied T AND LM NEEDS GUNS

1+
  15. SPIZE

Denied unban appeal

ok
Top Bottom