Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by svun

1. svun

Denied ban appeal??????

this is the screen for when i got banned that day and didn't get online since that day
  2. svun

Denied ban appeal??????

Name: mr pavel SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204315466 Date of ban issue: 11/03/2024 Member of staff: benny on duty Ban reason (screenshot):Why should we unban you?: i got banned for one day for erp try to log back in and banned for 1 week??? why?
  3. svun

Denied ban appeal

Name: mr pavel SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204315466 Date of ban issue: 7/03/2024 Member of staff: benny on duty Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: i don't know why i got banned for this reason the only thing i did was saying 'im watching you' okay i was stalking someone but that isn't...
  4. svun

Denied Staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? mr pavel 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 or 4 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:204315466 1.7...
Top Bottom