Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Junior

1. Junior

Accepted saq sayed banned for nitrp version two at the request of mo

how is duping cars meant to be in the server ? Use abit of common sense Unowning cars just to spawn another one in to sell it and get money is clearly exploiting There is rules about exploting there is even a rule about using your common sense and yes your lucky its only 2 weeks cause im...
  2. Junior

Accepted saq sayed banned for nitrp version two at the request of mo

So your saying you found something in the game which wasnt intended to happen (Duping cars) and instead of reporting it you used it that exploiting mate and your lucky you only got a 2 week ban
  3. Junior

Denied John Fries

Member(s) of staff:John Fries Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of Incident: Couple Of Days Ago Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Mr john fries has commited two horrendous crimes towards the staff team and riverside in general and this needs to be...
  4. Junior

Denied Juniors staff app

bonquiqui isnt here so he didnt reference sorry missclick ig
  5. Junior

Denied Juniors staff app

1.1: What is your in-game name? Junior 1.2 How old are you? 18 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 4 years 1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:125576860 1.7 References (if any)?Bonquiqui Section B: Definitions...
  6. Junior

Accepted False Ban

This has been sorted between me and cater
  7. Junior

Denied aaron warn appeal

Aaron it was clear you was attempting to build on the sidewalk and not on your base . The prop had been there for quite sometime normally this would have just been a verbal however due to your knowledge of the rules it decided a warn was just . Additionally and I may be wrong however I also...
  8. Junior

Accepted Unjustified warning?

Have you got any more information? This appeal doesn't seem right to me as I always make sure to have a chat with the person unless it's for bans like nitro or mrdm I cannot remember the situation of what happened as I was on sod for quite a long time then ?
  9. Junior

Accepted unban

anyway im not too bothered if he gets unbanned he has done his mass rdm time aslong as he dosent do it again ig
  10. Junior

Accepted unban

Pretty sure you also attempted to send a link of my old dox but then realised the url didnt go anywhere because it was removed . but tbh this was ages ago
  11. Junior

Denied baza's staff application

+1 sound geeza Good staff app and ex staff. Activity could improve abit but I can't say oet
  12. Junior

🦺 Carrot & Hybrid- Base Building Services 🦺

Want a good base making ? Dm me who was votes riverside best builder for a amazing design
  13. Junior

Denied Bigmikes staff report

Hello big Mike I belive the situation you are speaking about is when I asked you to change your name Your name was very similar to Matos for a while . I manually changed your name twice to change name because it could confuse players however you decided not to listen and change it back . I...
  14. Junior

Denied Ban appeal

Hello Aki It was me who banned you . Im glad you can see why you was warned then cooldown banned after doing it when told to stop . Allthough you was the only one to banned you was also the only one to carry on doing this type of "Minging" after being told to stop I appreciate that you are...
  15. Junior

rakish ban appeal

You Ltarp Checked Logs and said you disconnected whilst in cuffs All though I'm glad you apologised you did break a rule and must be punished
Top Bottom