Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by The Juice

1. T

Denied add a chef job

+1 but it should make a nice amount of money for people to use it and it should support co-op cooking like in a real kitchen
  2. T

Denied Multi Juice's ban appeal

If I recall the majority of people I shot were in the raids. I also assisted a lot of times because people really didn't like the crabs. I countered people a lot aswell.
  3. T

Denied Multi Juice's ban appeal

Name: Multi Juice SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462936230 Date of ban issue: 9/5/22 Member of staff: no1zombiefreak Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I was banned today for MassRDM. There were no admins on, and everyone on the server thought we were just messing around as usual. I go on...
  4. T

gogit banned for 5 weeks despair

gogit banned for 5 weeks despair
  5. T

my package has been stuck in france for 10 hours (i am in grief)

my package has been stuck in france for 10 hours (i am in grief)
  6. T

very

very
  7. T

Denied Buff Weed

+0.5 Lean is pretty good for money when you are desperate but it gets boring so I atleast dont use it that much, but weed sure deserves a buff. Make it faster to make weed and make weed buffed way more overall.
  8. T

i just ate potato off the grill

i just ate potato off the grill
  9. T

Denied Metal Detectors

Maybe even a power plant and people could blow it up and make a use for the explosives I just remembered that with the Leslie Green system you can disable it if theres one of the computers nearby
  10. T

Denied Metal Detectors

Suggestion: Metal Detectors for PD/NCA/SCO19 or anyone really How will this benefit the community: So police can setup checkpoints for gun control, and people can have shops without fear of being robbed. Make it so you can only have 2/3 per person. This would also add some more RP events...
  11. T

Denied give supporter+ a free ar-15 to spawn with

nah something less, like an ak.. or like a super 90. and maybe you only get it if youre a certain job maybe
  12. T

Denied Delete this thread me and Ohm are friends

Im pretty sure the hostage (I was one of the hostages btw) didn't pull out the gun, the only person who pulled out a gun was some random SAS guy that came in without any correlation with the scene.
  13. T

Accepted JackaBlazes Staff Application

+1 A good and active person (he got officer of the week) that would be fit for staff. Pretty sure I never had a had interaction with him.
  14. T

Denied Multi Juice's Warning Appeal

Name: Multi Juice SteamID64: 76561198886138188 Date of warning issue: 15/08/22 Member of staff: Ceasar Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I got warned once for "FTA" when I walked into an open Leslie Green PD, got arrested, called the admin out for not checking...
  15. T

Denied Juice's Staff Application

And you lose everything from the job and can't access the base..
Top Bottom