Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Imam Sadaam

1. Imam Sadaam

Denied Leslie Green Border For Terrorists

Completely agree, that was my point that if the police successfully invade, then it can go back to the quiet town that it is & exactly that, the mosque is a very good idea, where the T can pray & hold T meetings & recruit fellow citizens,
  2. Imam Sadaam

That’s the point, the border is not a permanent structure, but only when there’s enough T, we take over, & then as I said we could do an event where police/armed police do a calculated invasion into Bradistan, but in reality, gangs in Estates in UK & across Europe like France & even the US have...
  3. Imam Sadaam

I see where you coming from, but not necessarily, when we had the town taken over earlier in the week, we gave amnesty to drug dealers so they could sell it in peace, & we didn’t just shoot everyone but quite the opposite, even at the border when police would turn up, we was talking to them &...
  4. Imam Sadaam

In my humble opinion, the terrorists taking Leslie green (Bradford/Bradistan) & having a border/checkpoint & then claiming independence should be a thing, only when there’s enough terrorists online, as it gave the terrorists a whole other level of RP, to implement Terrorist laws, Arabic named...
Top Bottom