Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Tony Irwin

1. Tony Irwin

Denied Zains ban appeal v2

I was directly involved in the situation.
  2. Tony Irwin

Denied Eric Nelson Staff Application For Riverside Roleplay

To be fair he has improved a lot and it's a good app. Ima stay neutral on this one for now.
  3. Tony Irwin

Denied Main Discord Suggestion!

And people could easily join one of the department/faction discords just to spy when they've no intent of joining
  4. Tony Irwin

Accepted Antonys Staff Application

And his contributions towards LM and its members
  5. Tony Irwin

Accepted Discord Ban Appeal

fzn
  6. Tony Irwin

Bumping this so it doesn't get buried
  7. Tony Irwin

Accepted Antonys Staff Application

+1 Would make a great staff member without a doubt
  8. Tony Irwin

Name: Tony Irwin Discord ID: ₴₮Ø₦ɆĐ₣Ɽ₳₲₲ɆⱤ#6823 Ban Reason: Not sure the official reason but it was when I was overreacting to someone's unban Ban Date: Not sure when, this was a few weeks ago Why should we unban you?: I overreacted and like fzn said I was being a snowflake. I apologize for what...
  9. Tony Irwin

Accepted Multiple Suggestions

That's a you problem
  10. Tony Irwin

Accepted Multiple Suggestions

Bumping this again because still nobody replies and I think they're solid suggestions
  11. Tony Irwin

Accepted Third person

Rather than outright remove third person, maybe limit the options so players can't abuse it
  12. Tony Irwin

Denied Add-In Night/Day

This is a popular one that I've seen in a few servers https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=185609021 Here's another one I found but I've never seen used before. It also claims to be optimized https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1614964558 It wouldn't hurt to...
  13. Tony Irwin

Denied Neuro's Staff Application

I haven't known him for long but I know he's a nice guy and I haven't had any negative interactions with him
  14. Tony Irwin

Denied Add-In Night/Day

I wasn't around for that but I've been on other servers with day/night and it had no negative impact on me. If anything it adds more to the server, makes shit more interesting and definitely adds more rp scenarios
  15. Tony Irwin

Denied |NHS| Drag to Ambulance|

A deployable stretcher would be cool for that
Top Bottom