Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Turkeyass1234

1. Turkeyass1234

Denied BAN APPEAL

name: turkeyass1234 steamid64: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134531170 date of ban 07/09/2021 member of staff: db ban reason : erp/ nitrp. idk how to take screenshot so i screen recorded it Why should we unban you : The reason i think you should un ban is i am honestly sorry about...
  2. Turkeyass1234

Denied DB using his power to his advantage

Member Of Staff: DB Killer Member Of Staff's Rank: Idk Date of Incident: 07/09/2021 Information about the incident: He constantly warned me until i got kicked from the game. He also called me gay, weird, idiot. I think you should at least think about taking his mod role away from him. He 100%...
  3. Turkeyass1234

Denied Banned for being verbally abused by staff

But at the same time does DB have any evidence because he accused me of RDM wich is not true i didnt even RDM
  4. Turkeyass1234

I don’t know where you got i was RDming I wasn’t even RDming so i am not sure where you got that from. And you did say i was weird and gay. Get your facts right
  5. Turkeyass1234

name: turkeyass1234 steamid64:https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134531170 date of ban : 07/09/2021 member of staff : DB Warning reason : nitrp/ erp. idk how to take screenshot why should we unban you ?: DB kept letting sqidward off with rdm , i got a mod then db turned up and said im...
  6. Turkeyass1234

Accepted Ban Appeal

i know it seem's very dodgy but it was not me who said it.
  7. Turkeyass1234

Accepted Ban Appeal

no you got that wrong it wasn't me it was my cousin who asked for a mod and was my cousin who said the word. as i said before i'm not racist i hate racism, i would never say a racist word in my life
  8. Turkeyass1234

Accepted Ban Appeal

im not saying you can all i'm asking if you can please just un-ban me please, it was not even me who did it. Put you in my shoes, if you got banned because you're cousin/sibling/friend said something or did something to get you banned, you would be quite annoyed and sad that someone has banned...
  9. Turkeyass1234

Accepted Ban Appeal

i can't control my supposed friend, my cousin said it because he heard my supposed friend.. the other guy who said it best be banned because I'm banned for something i did not do
  10. Turkeyass1234

Accepted Ban Appeal

i was stood right next to him, i thought i could trust he was not going to say anything bad. Just please un-ban me, i did nothing wrong, my cousin did the bad thing.
  11. Turkeyass1234

Accepted Ban Appeal

sorry but that was not me, it was 100% my cousin. i do not like racism, i would never say a racist word in my life. My cousin is being dealt with at the minute. But again it was not me who said it
  12. Turkeyass1234

Accepted Ban Appeal

Name: Turkeyass1234 Steamid64: STEAM_0:0:87132721 Date of ban issue: 19/07/2021 Member Of Staff: Jackky on duty Ban Reason: Racism. i don't know how to get a screenshot onto here Why should we unban you ? : The reason i have to why you should un ban me is i had my cousin over for my birthday and...
Top Bottom