Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Veyko

1. Veyko

Veyko's Staff Application

Thanks for the feedback! Please be more specific on how I can not manage a position like staff.
  2. Veyko

Hi Alex, thanks for replying. I have attempted to put much detail in my answers, and I frankly don't see where you're going at with this. I have taken a look at other staff applications just now, and people consider 3 months to be an alright time to be applying. Thank you for your concern...
  3. Veyko

Bitminers Boost

+1
  4. Veyko

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Veyko 1.2: How old are you? 15 years old. 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I do. 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months ago. 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6: What is your SteamID...
  5. Veyko

staff application

-1 Sometimes a minge, quite a few recent warns, a few bad interactions. I appreciate the effort you put into departments, however. All I can say is work on getting your reputation up.
  6. Veyko

Denied ferrari's staff application

What bugware just said. You can be a good friend sometimes, but I don't think you'd be a perfect fit for staff, looking from certain perspectives.
  7. Veyko

Veyko

Veyko
  8. Veyko

Lanky's Staff Application

Neutral I get bad impressions from your application, it's very short. NOTE : I enjoy simple and short answers considering they are easier to read, but you should add more details. Some answers need work. You are unaware of some rules. Quite a few warns, but they date a quite a bit back...
  9. Veyko

Accepted Wright's Staff Application

Neutral/+1 Quite a new player. I've had a negative interaction with you quite recently. You have once switched jobs to gain back your car. OK but not great application. Feel free to PM me for the reasoning. He's alright. Understanding. Active in the PD department, although I'd like to see you...
  10. Veyko

Accepted Jaf's Staff Application.

+1 worked on minging less and involves himself in the community in departments. pretty chill dude, fun to be around good experiences a few bad ones in the past but we've all been there :) not a bad application
  11. Veyko

Accepted Khalid's Staff Application (2nd Attempt, Let's see how far we've gotten)

Neutral / +1 I've had a few bad situations with Khalid. Although I think he's moved past them and looked over them to learn as a person. Needs to work on his attitude a little. Appears to know the rules quite well. Good application with short answers Involved in Terrorist which is good enough...
  12. Veyko

Rule Change to Countering

Couldn't let me edit the post for some reason, so I'll just fix it up here using the correct format: Suggestion : The rules on countering are quite vague, does counter mean to "take over the situation" or to "kill the person in charge of the situation" I've been invovled in a sit recently, and...
  13. Veyko

Rule Change to Countering

The rules on countering are quite vague, does counter mean to "take over the situation" or to "kill the person in charge of the situation" I've been invovled in a sit recently, and I've told them that the rules on countering are quite vague. I'll briefly describe the situation, I witnessed a...
  14. Veyko

Denied Jack Blackie Chan Staff Application

Neutral / -1 I don't think you're ready to become staff just yet, Get to involve yourself in other departments (RS, Terrorist, NHS) and I'll bump your score up on any other future applications. I know you personally, you're not that bad. Although you can be a bit immature sometimes. Application...
Top Bottom