Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Voyd

1. Voyd

Denied Pizza Man Staff App V3?, trying to improve :)

Natural, I've seen you ing few times.
  2. Voyd

Denied Voyd staff application.

Alright, thanks for your feedback. If I ever make another staff application I'll spend more time making it.
  3. Voyd

Thank you for your feedback, I don't really know what i have done to you to recieve a -.
  4. Voyd

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. - Can not staff another server (conflict of interest). - Access to Discord. - A working microphone. - Clear understanding of the rules. Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. - Do not mention other...
  5. Voyd

Denied H2Trappys Staff App

You literally copied the same answer from Jakeys app, which means you don't give out honest replies you just don't like the person.
  6. Voyd

Denied HOBO JAK3Y STAFF APPLICATION!

+1 Seen you in game alot, your really friendly and know the rules. I hope to see you as an staff member on the server.
  7. Voyd

Denied H2Trappys Staff App

+1 Knows the rules seen him plenty ing is a very nice and friendly guy, would make a great staff members.
  8. Voyd

Accepted TTM Alex 3685

Stop lying that you took damage.
  9. Voyd

Accepted TTM Alex 3685

And? Just because i bump into you doesmt mean you can just start shooting at me, call a staff for car minging
  10. Voyd

Accepted TTM Alex 3685

Member: TTM ALEXX Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536938503 Date of Incident: 2/4/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Prop killed me, as well as when i bumped into his car drifting he started shooting my car. Evidence on the incident...
  11. Voyd

Accepted Prop killed me TTM ALEXX 3685

Member: TTM ALEXX Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536938503 Date of Incident: 2/4/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Prop killed me. Evidence on the incident: https://streamable.com/b8m48o
  12. Voyd

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. ✅ - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). ✅ - Access to Discord. ✅ - A working microphone. ✅ - Clear understanding of the rules. ✅ Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. ✅ - Do not mention...
  13. Voyd

Accepted bazas staff app

+1 Good application he knows the rules really good and knows how to handle sits.
  14. Voyd

Denied Soritus staff Application

+1 Seems to know the rules and how to handle sits. I think he would be a good staff members.
  15. Voyd

Accepted Mozzies Staff App

+1 Good application, seems like you know the rules.
Top Bottom