Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Wescott

1. Wescott

Pending Ban Appeal

Well in that case I don’t remember the incident.
  2. Wescott

Pending Ban Appeal

Can you post a screenshot please
  3. Wescott

Pending Ban Appeal

Don't believe it was me who banned you
  4. Wescott

Closed 3myself v3

Closed. Your applications have been denied twice now and won't change so stop wasting our time.
  5. Wescott

Denied 3myself v2

I don't understand why you are trying again after having your ban appeal denied already. All your creditable witnesses said they don't remember. You were banned for a valid reason and as far as I'm aware there is no reason to accept a ban appeal from you as you... A. Were racist and in front of...
  6. Wescott

Denied sauce appeal

As far as I remember you weren't being mugged, you came near Zack so I tried to stab you. I don't understand under any circumstance why you would say anything racist as there is absolutely no possible reason to be racist. Jon is your friend so that raises questions to the honesty of his answer...
  7. Wescott

Denied sauce appeal

Yes, I asked for someone to ban you because when I was next to you, you said out of nowhere "ni**er" unprovoked and without any prior RP reason, you were simply observing an ongoing situation which didn't involve you and the moment the attention turned to you that was the first and only word you...
  8. Wescott

Denied Ban for cooldown

Denied - Ban stands.
  9. Wescott

Denied Second ban appeal

Denied - Stop making ban appeals after one gets denied.
  10. Wescott

Denied obesity

Denied - I'm satisfied that Obesity acted correctly in these situations.
  11. Wescott

Denied Report on Zach

Denied - Follow the correct format.
  12. Wescott

Denied Obesity is a cyber bully

Denied - I feel that obesity was within his right to ban you based on what has been said.
  13. Wescott

Denied pls unbann

Denied - There's proof of you DM advertisement and I don't understand how you could do that by accident.
  14. Wescott

Closed Staff report on Zack

Closed. He was given permission
  15. Wescott

Accepted Billy RDM

Accepted - Billy admitted to it.
Top Bottom