Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Adam Haze

1. Adam Haze

Accepted Crabs Staff Applications.

What happened to your previous staff application, wasn't it accepted? regardless my opinion hasn't changed from a +1 due to you being very active, friendly and well knowledgeable of the rules.
  2. Adam Haze

Accepted buff the none custom job/gov weapons

+1 I agree completely, as pd I rarely beat that mk18
  3. Adam Haze

Denied Candy Andy Staff Application

+1 I can't say I've experienced a negative situation with you, application is detailed and you're extremely active and very aware of the rules, overall you definitely deserve a shot at staff, best of luck.
  4. Adam Haze

Accepted warning appeal

Name: Adam Haze SteamID64: 76561198370976186 // STEAM_0:0:205355229 Date of warning issue: 21/06/2021 Warning reason (screenshot): Not listening to staff - https://prnt.sc/167xe0k Why should we remove the warning?: I am by no means saying that Kong has done something wrong here but I feel like...
  5. Adam Haze

Accepted Crabs Staff Application.

+1 I've only had good interactions with you :) You are always nice in-game even when you kidnap me not to mention you are extremely active and what I would call a dedicated member of the community. Overall I believe you would make a great staff member, good luck.
  6. Adam Haze

Accepted Staff Application

+1 Great fit for staff, active, mature and well knowledgeable of the rules.
  7. Adam Haze

Accepted NHS Suggestion

+1 would make NHS look more realistic, especially with the gloves and face masks.
  8. Adam Haze

Accepted Improving the pay for the weed grower job!

Suggestion: Improve the pay for the weed grower, currently it makes a very little amount, in it's current state it's a high risk low reward job. How will this benefit the community: Increasing the paying for the weed grower job would overall improve player experience and role-play as more is...
Top Bottom