Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Harvey

1. Harvey

Denied Police K9

If i'm correct you suggested to have more slots on the cat job, right?
  2. Harvey

Denied Add hitmarkers

I'm sure most people would be happy with this suggestion, as long as somewhere maybe in the F4 menu there is an option to turn these hitmarkers on and off, as some players possibly like myself might not want these hitmarkers, this would help make sure the majority of the community is happy...
  3. Harvey

Denied Crafting

Personally, wouldn't say this is a bad idea BUT there are many cons to this rather then pros. In comparison to a LOT of FiveM (GTA V) servers out there, many choose to go down the route of crafting guns, although, this is a sort of Semi-Serious roleplay server i'd say and also this is Garry's...
  4. Harvey

Armoury bug report

No no, it's a lot more simple then that, well at least you could do this 1-2 year(s) ago but you were able to place your own props and make them a world prop in which it would stay there forever, and I believe you still can
  5. Harvey

Armoury bug report

Simple, but just need the right ranking staff member to do it, as myself and majority of others cannot create permanent props
  6. Harvey

Denied Increase the cat slots

Won't enhance roleplay at all really, I'm sure it's fine with however many slots it has now, it's only a meme job for those who choose to donate and just an additional job, with not very many uses Also considering we're talking about Garry's Mod, no one is actually going to roleplay as a pet or...
  7. Harvey

Armoury bug report

Place a perma prop that's small, make it invisible so you cant walk "through" the armoury but can still access it
  8. Harvey

Enable vehicle damage

Suggestion: Bring back being able to damage others from vehicle collisions How will this benefit the community: Enhance roleplay, make people choose to not run through the middle of the road constantly etc Link(s): no
  9. Harvey

Denied Unban Request

You wrote the hard r, when you were frozen for stealing an ambulance. As much as you claim it to be a bind I don't buy it, as I witnessed you type the word as it wasn't instant, which a bind would be, but unless you can convince me otherwise your ban is justified.
Top Bottom