Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by XioanAskari

1. XioanAskari

[Farmer] Unable to move processed harvest crops at all/frozen in place

I feel this might be cause of GProtect
  2. XioanAskari

[Farmer] Unable to move processed harvest crops at all/frozen in place

What is the bug: After harvesting about 5,9k worth of wheat, i am unable to grab or move it to my trailer to go sell it to the NPC. Online moderator was also unable to move it. I am able to move the other pieces of equipment <except the trailer>. How can you reproduce the bug: Harvest any amount...
  3. XioanAskari

Accepted Discord Global Ban Appeal

Name: Xioan Discord-ID: xioanaskari Ban reason: Toxicity + Drama Ban date: N/A Why should we unban you?: So this is a pretty old ban, about two years. Pretty much I got heated because some users were harassing me being a furry, using RL images of me as a joke punchline and using my irl name to...
  4. XioanAskari

Denied Xioan - Removal of Discord Ban from NHS, LM and PD servers

Name: Xioan Discord-ID: Xioan#0392 Ban reason: Part of Global Ban Ban date: N/A Why should we unban you?: I fully accept punishment from attempting a chargeback out of spite/anger towards leeroy yes, but i do not accept being globally banned from the nhs, lm and pd discord which was unrelated to...
  5. XioanAskari

Denied Xioan - Global Discord Ban Appeal

Name: Xioan Discord-ID: Xioan#0392 Ban reason: Possibly the spam of DM's with leeroy in #general after arguing Ban date: N/A Why should we unban you?: Yeah i'm not gonna lie, Itook it too far with the posting of the dm in general especially after getting muted at one point, I shouldn't of gone...
  6. XioanAskari

Denied Leeroy - Extreme Unprofessionalism and abuse of power

Because the member of staff who approved it is not following forum rules is why. you were not part of the DM/messages towards Leeroy or related to this report. Stop replying please.
  7. XioanAskari

Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation. (y) ☢️
  8. XioanAskari

Denied Make T base end at the gate if it doesn't already

Ah, well gonna keep it like that until things are sorted.
  9. XioanAskari

Denied Make T base end at the gate if it doesn't already

-+0 I think it already does but not too sure myself, i defenitly saw KOS signs placed at these gates at one point, but that was ages ago. If its already a thing then yea, if not ill change this to a +1.
  10. XioanAskari

I would like to point out a vast amount of complaints from you is for 'doxxing', yet you literally have just shared pictures of your face and Facebook in this report: Because i had to share pure evidence of it being me, I also asked you to politely to stop posting with them gifs, including that...
  11. XioanAskari

Member(s) of staff: Leeroy Member(s) of staff's rank: Super Admin/Senior Admin Date of Incident:24/04/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Before this incident started, i was complaining about a serious doxxing/harrasment issue in the general chat...
  12. XioanAskari

Denied jewish guy staff report

Overall I'm giving this report a -1 The fact you did this multiple times is disgraceful and disrespectful towards us NHS going out our way to give free medical services.
  13. XioanAskari

Denied jewish guy staff report

Your kidding right, In the clip you could see nobody else enter and exit the pd garage and the other NHS did not even move.
  14. XioanAskari

Duplicate BMW 530d w/o NHS Skin in NHS Car Dealer

Fixed Awaiting thread to be closed and moved the correct sub-forum
  15. XioanAskari

Denied warned innit

I dont need to give a clip of you placing the bomb, the evidence shows you near my car. Afterwards you both left the pd and called for NHS, where I got in my car and it blew up cause of your bomb. You are the main suspect and logically the only one.
Top Bottom