Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Paul Fredson

1. Paul Fredson

Accepted banned on accident maybe?

Hi peegan, the reason you were banned was I believed you left to avoid punishment in a sit we had together, if your internet did cut out i'm sorry and I will happily accept your ban appeal.
  2. Paul Fredson

Denied my Staff aplication Yaay

-1 Didn't even ask me to be a reference...
  3. Paul Fredson

Denied Speedys Ban Appeals

Hi spoody, the reason I banned you was as you have previously stated you left during a roleplay situation and on my end It looked that it was a disconnected by user leaving, not a timed out Regards - Paul
  4. Paul Fredson

Denied Me and my bottle going on an adventure

Hi oiishi, the reason i banned you was that I saw you repeatedly slamming a collided props into cars causing them to fly, also I warned you originally and told you to act nice and thus you continued mere minutes later, - Paul
  5. Paul Fredson

Denied VDM Warn / Auto-Ban

Hello Bruce, I decided to warn you for VDM as you killed a man with your car with no RP reason behind it. You had then gone on about how you were outside tunnels and were turning, but infact you were outside of the PD headed forward in a straight line, Kind regards Paul
  6. Paul Fredson

Denied Paul Fredson Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Paul/Paul Fredson (Was Mrs Eliza) 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? ‘bout start of first lockdown. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your...
Top Bottom