Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Zxph

1. Zxph

Accepted 22millz staff app

+1 Seen in game many times, well thought out application, would be a good Moderator
  2. Zxph

Denied CHAINS staff app :]

NEUTRAL Haven't seen you in game, good application although could go into more detail
  3. Zxph

Denied Zxph/Zph's 2nd Staff Application

May I ask why you think this?
  4. Zxph

When I first played in march, I did not join the discord server as I was clueless to the server at that point in time (however the screenshots attached shows the server as well as the date of March 15 2023, as for the other points, by ignorance I mean ignoring previous commands or warns, I'm not...
  5. Zxph

Alr cheers, i was unaware, i just answered the questions with them on a second page (i have now integrated the template into the application)
  6. Zxph

Hey, I'm Zph/Zxph, I've been playing riverside for a few months on and off and this is my application for staff on the server. Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Zph 1.2 How old are you? I am 15 (even if I do sound like an infant at times). 1.3 Do you have a...
  7. Zxph

Accepted Fersurion's Staff Application

+1 Great guy, always online, good sense of humour, runs the gang very well, knows when a report is necessary and how to deal with a situation
  8. Zxph

Denied Zxph/Zph Staff Application

Hey, I'm Zph/Zxph, I've been playing riverside for a few months on and off and this is my application for staff on the server. Section A: 1.1: Zph 1.2: I am 15 (even if I do sound like a infant at times). 1.3: Yes, I have a working microphone. 1.4: I started playing in March of 2023 and...
  9. Zxph

Denied I'd like to appeal a ban

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:239578538 Ban reason - LTARP Discord - Zephyr Ω#9750 Date of ban issue - 19/03/23 - 19 March 2023 Staff Member - DIRGERN Hybrid I believe I should be unbanned because I was previously told by a roommate to go help with something, I was then driving to an empty area to...
Top Bottom