Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted to01's staff application (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. ✅

- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). ✅
- Access to Discord. ✅
- A working microphone. ✅
- Clear understanding of the rules. I think I do but you can decide.

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
✅
- Do not mention other communities by name. ✅
- Style your application so it is easy to read. ✅
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week. ✅

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? to01 (1531 is my badge number if thats useful)

1.2 How old are you? 16

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? not sure where I can see this however I have been in PD since 6/11/21

1.5 Are you fluent in English? I think I am but you decide

1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:236350535

1.7 References (if any)? I dont understand this question

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match, killing without a rp reason such as a hit or in case of pd a valid reason (most of the pd stuff is handled with PSD (if it isn't reported))

Example 1: person walks down the street and gets shot by hitman without a hit without any rp events between them occuring beforehand

Example 2: person 1 gets stabbed by person 2 for no reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rule, if you return to a location before 5 minutes have passed since the situation has ended,

Example 1: someone on a crim job does a bankraid and gets shot inside of the bank and situation finishes since they were robbing the bank on their own, they proceed to return to the bank immidiately after respawning and return to the location before 5 minutes passed since the situation ended

Example 2: NCA do a drugbust in a base of a group of drug dealers and drug dealer 1 dies, and NCA keep raiding, drug dealer one returns to the base even though the raid is still going on and tries to kill NCA.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear roleplay, if you are outnumbered by people with guns you have to follow every command (within reason)

Example 1: a citizen gets weapon checked after there were gunshots in the area they are located in, 3 police officers point weapons at them and one officer starts doing a weapon check, the citizen pulls out a weapon and starts shooting in an attempt to kill the officers, the citizen broke fearRP by doing this.

Example 2: a citizen is being kidnapped by a group of terrorists, all off them have weapons and are pointing them at the citizen, they command the citizen to go into a building and the citizen doesn’t listen, even after the terrorists threaten to kill the citizen, the citizen broke fearRP by doing this

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: A comment specifically made to offend homosexual people or actively avoiding/insulting/killing people because they are homosexual.

Example 1: police officer 1 wants to patrol with police officer 2, police officer 2 repeats by saying: “sorry I don’t work with f*gs” don’t even think I have to explain this one but officer 2 is obviously homophobic.

Example 2: citizen 1 walks up to a police officer and calls them a f*g, citizen 1 is showing homophobic behaviour

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Discriminatory behaviour towards someone of a certain race or actively targeting people of a certain race.

Example 1: a citizen calls another person a “fucking Ni**er” for shooting at them

Example 2: a citizen calls tells someone of a certain race to “go back to their own country”

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

The report of failing to advert carjack is invalid, however it is against the rules to commit crimes against NHS, I would ask a higherup staff member for help in this situation as I would be a trial mod however if there was no way for me to get help I would ask the owner of the NHS vehicle if they want to do a sit or not and give them the vehicle back to the NHS member either way.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

If joe was obviously in the way of William or a potential threat to William there was a obvious reason for William to kill joe, I would however still ask William the reason for killing Joe before concluding this

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would warn William for FTA, NLR (if the situation hasn’t been over for 5 minutes) and I would ask for a clip and ask a higherup if I could give Joe his drugs back, I would also take any profit William may have had from selling the drugs after discussing this with higherups

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

it partially depends on how long after Williams advert the bombing happened, if it was between 1 and 15 seconds I would just tell Joe to watch out when he does his bombings next time (verbal warn) however if more time has passed I would give Joe the punishment which is set for rule B14 (no major crimes)

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I’m active, not really anything special about me but that could also be a plus.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

Contact higherups of course.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Only discord servers

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

1. I like to solve problems creatively

2. I dislike conflict so I try to avoid any fights that may result because of my judgement

3. I try to follow rules as much as possible so you can be sure my decisions will be by the book

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. I have to go to school 5 days a week (I will be available after class) and won’t be available every 2 weekends.

2. I won’t be available too late at night since I go to sleep early

3. I don’t give up a standpoint easily so that may block me sometimes

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

Frankly I just want to help the community a bit.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
+1
Absolute pleasure to work with on gov, kind, active, all around a decent bloke who would make a great staff member.

+1 very sound guy who I have had nothing but good experiences with

+1 good application good to rp with proffesional and friendly. I think you are perfect for staff

+1 Seen you on the server lots, You seem like a very mature and fit to be staff individual.

Just so you know, writing in different colors and different formatting options usually makes things harder to read - especially bright colours on white.
Apologies, I did it to seperate my answers from the question, I'll see if I can change it

Edit: I'll change it once I'm start up my PC

1.7 References (if any)? I dont understand this question
if you dont understand this then you wont understand how to be staff
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

Frankly I just want to help the community a bit.
thats an awful answer
3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I’m active, not really anything special about me but that could also be a plus.
also awful

if you dont understand this then you wont understand how to be staff

thats an awful answer

also awful

:)

-1 hard to read application, not that much detail
fixed the text color and if you wish to know more you can always go into detail, just ask what you want me to be more specific in and I'll gladly give you all the details

:)
im not gonna give you the answers bruh literally look at any other staff app and you'll see why its shit

-1 can't say the interactions I've had with you are the best. App needs more detail

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please message me on discord to schedule and interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom