Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Harry Staff Report

• Thread starter big stinky retard
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big stinky retard

Member(s) of staff: Harry
Member(s) of staff's rank: Head Admin
Date of Incident: 08/12/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: MaverickRat purposely commented me in an RP scenario for no reason at all but for example if we did it to Crafty harry would be on our case about it, due to him yesterday accusing me and a few others of "Harassing" Crafty because we called him Junior Crafty, he then was saying not to, we followed his wishes and did as we was told, then today like I said about MaverickRat commenting me in a RP scenario calling me a Rat for no reason at all yet if I did it and said it about Crafty he would be on my case, I then argued back with Maverick I then comment to Harry "Go cry some more about us harassing Crafty" I then got kicked, I then rejoined and put a random 3 digit number in OOC, I then got muted by Harry. Since when was a 3 digit number a valid mute reason?
Evidence on the incident: Discord screen share

Hi Flixz,

You've taken the situation with Crafty from yesterday out of context. The comments made to Crafty from the situation weren't tolerated by myself, and shouldn't of been by other staff members (if any were present at the time).

As for today, MaverickRat had simply wanted to start a roleplay situation involving you, and the CIA. As of whom included me, Eric, Leeroy and Smellyclit (who has other aliases from today). This had led for you to spark an argument in OOC, for not really any particular rational purpose. To contain the argument, disciplinary measures were imposed upon yourself by myself and other staff members. I kicked you for the reason:
> 'Grow up'

As I believe you should. Whilst you can be responsible at times, you take mostly everything to heart, and not really understand everything that comes to your mind. After your kick, I believed at the time - and even MaverickRat himself (from what I can assume about what he put in response to your comment after the kick), you tried to continue the arguement by refering to Maverick's donation contribution to the server. It must be a very unlikely chance for this to be random numbers, considering you 'quoted' amount.

Screenshot 1 - This may contain rude/argumentative comments. | BEFORE KICK
1638981909903.png

Screenshot 2 - This may contain rude/argumentative comments. | BEFORE KICK
1638981923093.png

Screenshot 3 - This contains statistics. | AFTER KICK
1638981933602.png

Screenshot 4 - This is a screenshot of the store, matching to Flixz's 'randomly generated' number he chose.
1638981943662.png

B

big stinky retard

didn't you say ingame about how that your reason was before any arguments started you muted me? but now suddenly your story has changed????????????????????????????????????????

I did mute you to stop any arguements moving forward, that was included in my previous response.

B

big stinky retard

I did mute you to stop any arguements moving forward, that was included in my previous response.
seems like you keep changing your story because you specifically said to me in game "I muted you before any arguments occured" but now suddenly youre adding additional reasons, because you muted me as soon as I sent that number, and yes it was Mavericks Donation amount but you didn't know that at the time, because you had to do research because less than 3 seconds after I sent that message I got muted meaning your reason to mute me was because I sent numbers, yes they were Mavericks donation amount but like I mentioned you didnt know that meaning that your mute reason was invalid, just accept you're in the wrong.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied

Harry was well within his right to mute you/kick you, you continue to peruse the argument after being kicked.
Please treat players and staff with respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom